Will a #303 snowblower fit???

/ Will a #303 snowblower fit??? #11  
So Drifter.... would you or would you not recommend the 303 with the lake effect snow that we can get off of Lake Ontario?? I am close to Rochester and I can ocassionly get lake effect off from Erie.

It depends on how big of an area you are using this to clear. If you have a small (150 ft or less ) driveway this would probably do the job ok. With the amount that I was clearing (500+ FT) I was pushing the blower to get it done quicker and over worked the small belt. I've tried both kinds of belts as listed in the other post without any luck. Maybe with a "normal" size driveway this blower would work just fine. Just stating my experience. Your situation might be different. Hope this helps.

/ Will a #303 snowblower fit???
Thanks Drifter.... my driveway is 100' x 20' plus a 2 car turn around. I also clean out my elderly parents drive that is across from my house and theirs is single width and about 80' long.

I really would like to get a 341 but the funds are just not there right now to do so. I have found a 303 in an auction that is pretty close to me and the starting bid is very tempting. I guess that I need to stop at my dealer and see if they have had any major issues with the 303 before making up my mind.