Will a BX Plow Snow

/ Will a BX Plow Snow #82  
I thought about getting the snow blower for the BX, but I have one for my Craftsman garden tractor that works great....so it was hard to justify it. I figure I have the blower on the lawn tractor and the bucket on the BX....that way it should be covered.

Here is a video of the sears....I was going so slow because the snow was so heavy and deep. This video is about 2 years or so old. I am not sure that I would like one mounted to the rear of the machine. Backing up the entire time would be very hard on my back and neck.....but then again I do have issues in that area anyway.

I just wanted to point out this option as something you might be able to come across to move the snow. My driveway is a tad over 800' long, I have a cab for the mower now and a heater that plugs into the cig lighter...it will not keep you warm but it will take the chill out of your fingers while moving snow. I even do it for some neighbors.

[video]http://vid25.photobucket.com/albums/c58/cherokee_140/snow2013_all_zps759ddb9a.mp4[/video]

/ Will a BX Plow Snow #83  
Last year I used dad's BX23 to plow snow at my house. We have an old 6-1/2' plow that he welded supports to and chained it to the bucket. It did a decent job, we had the backhoe attached for rear weight. Heavier storms were more of a chore but it plowed like a champ given it's size. It didn't care much for stacking snow, but that's what the bucket is for, anyway.

I bought a SSQA blank to weld to the plow this year so it can be used on the B2650. I don't think that machine will have any issues handling the plow :D