Will a front quick hitch from a 1025r fit on 2305?

/ Will a front quick hitch from a 1025r fit on 2305? #1  

yelbike

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 2305, 2320,Z465
Someone locally is selling a 1025r quick hitch and blade. Will it fit my 2305? I know the blade will fit but its the hitch I need help with. I already have a 47 blower and52 broom which I use on my other tractor. Any help would be great.
Thanks

/ Will a front quick hitch from a 1025r fit on 2305?
Yes I saw their list. I was wondering what the difference was though. I've almost completely changed my mind on the whole thing. As the used one doesn't have the PTO shaft I really don't need the blade since I have a back blade already and a front mount blower. The price of the new hitch is the same price as the used items.

/ Will a front quick hitch from a 1025r fit on 2305? #4  
I researched this awhile back when shopping for attachments for my 2210. Looking at jdparts.com you can compare the part numbers for these quick hitches. If I recall correctly I discovered that the 2210, 2305 and 1023 should accept the same front quick hitch??

/ Will a front quick hitch from a 1025r fit on 2305?
Thanks for the reply. I believe your correct but the tractor attaching hardware I could not confirm if it was the same so I passed on the deal and just bought brand new from the dealer which came out about the same price as I didnt really need the blade.