Will a John Deere 1050 ROPS fit a 336D?

/ Will a John Deere 1050 ROPS fit a 336D? #11  
Wayne, correct me if I'm wrong , but If I remember correctly Tom told me that each tractor tested was fitted with a ROPS for that specific tractor mod.. Then ,each tractor was tested with the ROPS mounted to the tractor

/ Will a John Deere 1050 ROPS fit a 336D?
Still never found out if a JD 1050 ROPS will fit my Yanmar 336D but Mike Horton from this board saw my question and had a used ROPS for the 336D that I bought for him. I have a Woods BH750 with a special bracing connected to the axles and have to figure how to connect the ROPS with it next.

thanks,
Ralph

/ Will a John Deere 1050 ROPS fit a 336D? #13  
It's great you found a used ROPS. I was looking at a JD (forget if it was an 850 or another model) at an auction over the weekend wondering if the ROPS on it would fit a 226D. I didn't get to measure it, but it looked just enough different that I'm not sure if it would interchange. The JD had similiar features, but appeared different than the YM.

/ Will a John Deere 1050 ROPS fit a 336D? #14  
Looked at my 950 that does have a ROPS and the mount. Looked at my YM3000 and it has the same bolt pattern. I suspect your 1050 ROPS would bolt directly on to a 336D but it doesn't sound like it's a issue now. My 950 doesn't fold and wish it did.
Chris