Will a Kubota B2650 cab make it up this hill in snow

/ Will a Kubota B2650 cab make it up this hill in snow #61  
Thank you all for the continued insight. Im happy I now realize I need the weight and muscle of a Grand L with chains to get the job done. I am leaning towards getting a pronovost 74" rear inverted snowblower for $5,300.

I wonder how much damage an L series machine, 4500 Lbs, would have on the edges of the driveway when the wheels go over the shoulder. I wanted to put shoulders on both sides of the drive but at 1 mile of edges the cost is crazy. I wonder if is will be OK if i leave them how they are, which has a 3 to 5" tamped angled edge on both sides. Would be great to not have to bring in god knows how much material to put a proper shoulder on.

================================================================================================

A lot of folks simply use BX's with front mounts or loaders and rear mounts with driveways/lanes as long
as yours to do what you plan on doing in the coming year.

The new B23S with turf tires, 2 link ladder snow chains, kubota cab, heater/defroster work lights would work
well and save you a ton of money that you could put into attachments later on.

You would have to check to make sure the front end loader can be mounted on the B23S with the Kubota
cab and if it does it will work well for you as many owners have rear mounts and front loaders on their BX
models to clear snow from close spaces and to break up snow pack if needed.

With the BX you can sit side saddle and then easily look backward while you clear snow and the snow blower
simply acts as a brake when you stop clearing.

An MK Martin 48 inch single stage mounted in front or on the rear will work much more efficiently than the front mount
tow stages or rear mount two stage units as they do not require the second stage impeller AND they cost less money.
I posted a recent price for the 48 inch model here on the forum a while back.

A front mount single stage will cost more to mount on a BX model due to the need for a reversing gear box or chain drive for the
snow blower gearbox that would operate at 700 RPM or more just as it would on the rear mount single stage.

A front mount two stage will cost you much more money than a front mount single stage due to the mounting frame and the
need for a reversing gearbox.

If you still want an L model you can simply invest in the larger engine powered Bercomac 2 stage snow blower for the front loader
mount and still be able to move a lot of snow.

The main issue is how much snow you may or may not get every winter as the prevailing winds may just scour the driveway clean.

As far as a shoulder is concerned your grass will build up and eventually cover the edges of the driveway and continue to thicken into
a heavy grass matt that will cover the edges of the driveway.

If your asphalt contractor did the paving job correctly they would have left a crown of asphalt in the middle of the driveway to permit
the water to drain to the sides and into the grass.

Its better to be conservative and have a BX or BS23 with a rear mount single stage and snow chains as you will not have snow building
up in front of the snow blower which is a problem with 2 stage units as they will push deep snow forward and you will have to do more
cleaning up where the higher speed single stage units with a solid cross auger and narrow auger flighting will get rid of it as it encounters
the snow pack.

No one here wants to get in your way, we only want you to succeed.