will AGS fix on my BX24 (no MMM)?

/ will AGS fix on my BX24 (no MMM)? #1  

donn12

Platinum Member
Tractor
B2920 TLB turfs and loaded ags
I am hoping I can buy these through the whole goods program. Is the only fit problem with the mower? it is an 08 if it matters. Thanks

/ will AGS fix on my BX24 (no MMM)? #2  
I haven't had my MMM on in years. This is an intriguing idea.

/ will AGS fix on my BX24 (no MMM)?
BTW I am thinking about this because ags would be better in the dirt and mud than my turfs. I am also thinking about getting the rears loaded to make it even better in these conditions.

/ will AGS fix on my BX24 (no MMM)? #4  
I ordered a full set of wheels/tires through whole goods. Great price.

As for your question, you should be able to put R1,R4, or turfs on it. Whatever floats your boat. You should know that an R1-Ag won't have quite the sidewall strength of an R4-Industrial for heavy loader work, but that's a issue you might get a fellow with R1s and a FEL to give you guidance on. I suspect there are a great number of guys here with R1s with FELs who wouldn't change to anything else. R1 guys tend to be that way.

So, to re-cap, fit isn't the issue, rather squatting or not under FEL/BH work. If you had turfs, R1s wouldn't squat any more, in my experience. I have had all three.

/ will AGS fix on my BX24 (no MMM)? #5  
I am hoping I can buy these through the whole goods program. Is the only fit problem with the mower? it is an 08 if it matters. Thanks

What exactly is the 'whole goods program' if I may ask?

Thanks,

Jim

/ will AGS fix on my BX24 (no MMM)? #6  
You may purchase items from your Kubota dealer. You can have them shipped to the dealer. The prices are very fair. Goods, accessories, and tons of stuff.

Frankly, the ready mounted wheels/tires are far cheaper than buying them piece meal from anywhere else, imo.

PM me and I can send you the entire Whole Goods list and prices. Include your email address.

/ will AGS fix on my BX24 (no MMM)? #7  
FWIW I was told AGS would not fit my '08 BX24. It wasn't a mower concern it was the backhoe frame. Doesn't matter to me because I have R4s and no mower anyway.

/ will AGS fix on my BX24 (no MMM)? #8  
FWIW I was told AGS would not fit my '08 BX24. It wasn't a mower concern it was the backhoe frame. Doesn't matter to me because I have R4s and no mower anyway.

I have heard of this, but this needs clarification. I have had all three kinds and to my eye the R4s are the "largest". I must be missing something here as to how R1s are wider? taller? I don't see it. Just sayin'.