Will BX18 work a box blade on a gravel driveway?

/ Will BX18 work a box blade on a gravel driveway? #11  
Hello all! I've got a Kubota BX18 and I'm wondering if it will work a box blade on a gravel driveway (that is, is it enough power). My drive is pretty packed down where the tires go over it. So my tractor has weighted rear tires and 4WD available. I've read those things could help. I'm also wondering if it would be better to use a 4 foot blade rather than a 5 foot blade. Trying to make decisions because it will cost about $700 for someone to come out and smooth out my drive, while I figure that's the cost of a blade, and then I can use it on the dirt in the rest of the property. Thanks for reading.

If you do get the BB, try lowering just one or two of the center scarifiers while keeping the cutting blade set above the ground to break up the compacted soil/gravel in the tire ruts without filling the box. That should make a second pass with all the scarifiers lowered go better. Once everything's loosened up you should be able to move/level soil with the cutting blade in contact and the scarifiers raised all the way up or just lightly lowered to help stir the soil before the blade gets to it.

/ Will BX18 work a box blade on a gravel driveway? #12  
If you do get the BB, try lowering just one or two of the center scarifiers while keeping the cutting blade set above the ground to break up the compacted soil/gravel in the tire ruts without filling the box. That should make a second pass with all the scarifiers lowered go better. Once everything's loosened up you should be able to move/level soil with the cutting blade in contact and the scarifiers raised all the way up or just lightly lowered to help stir the soil before the blade gets to it.
Good idea