Will it handle it

/ Will it handle it
I looked at the disk, it was in really good shape so I went ahead and bought it. Brought it home and unloaded it and hooked it to the tractor . Made a trip through the garden with it and didn't have any trouble pulling it. It was a 18x20 instead of 20x20. I will be trying it out on some new green fields in a couple in weeks, then I will know how it handles it.

/ Will it handle it #12  
I own a 6 foot wide Box Frame Disc with 16 -18" pans. My L 3560 has no issues with it when I let the disk pull deeply. I think I could go larger but do nicely with what I have. I have sandy soils......so clay or wet soil could be another issue. If you do have problems.....you could remove the outside pans and go a bit narrower.

/ Will it handle it #14  
I had a 3940 pulling a 6' med/heavy disk in central AL where our soil was sandy/loomy. If the soil was wet/soft enough for the disk to dig deep, almost to the axle deep, my tractor bogged down and struggled. Where the soil was harder/dryer, I could pull at about 3/4 mph. The soil never flew off the pans. My FIL had a 85 hp New Holland with a heavy 8' disk and he would disk anything at 6 mph and throw dirt about 12" off the pans. Big, big difference in the quality of the disking. I'm going to suggest a HD 60" disk for your tractor.