Will UAW Strike?

/ Will UAW Strike? #1  

NoTrespassing

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1999 L3710 HST FWA
It seems like the writing is on the wall. I expect the UAW to strike before a new agreement is reached. If they do, how will it affect the "Big 3" and other companies. I've read Ford has the most members (57k) working for them with GM (49k) and Stellantis (43k) a close second and third. I'm thinking I may get a stock buying opportunity out of this.

/ Will UAW Strike? #2  
I find it interesting that big 3 are reporting huge losses and yet they refuse to accept orders for company fleet vehicles both cars and service trucks.

/ Will UAW Strike?
I find it interesting that big 3 are reporting huge losses and yet they refuse to accept orders for company fleet vehicles both cars and service trucks.
First, I didn't see losses reported, which year, company, and quarter are you talking about?

/ Will UAW Strike? #4  
First, I didn't see losses reported, which year, company, and quarter are you talking about?
IMG_2736.jpeg IMG_2735.jpeg IMG_2734.jpeg

/ Will UAW Strike? #8  
It seams to me they are doing just fine. They can't build them fast enough.
People are standing in line to buy their vehicles. The union should do just fine in the negotiations.

/ Will UAW Strike? #9  
I mean the prices for these three stocks haven't gone anywhere but mostly sideways for years and years. If you're looking for good dividends, then Stellantis and Ford have good yields which limits the downside of holding mostly sideways stocks.

If you can otherwise make money swing trading domestic automakers, good on you!

/ Will UAW Strike?
It seams to me they are doing just fine. They can't build them fast enough.
People are standing in line to buy their vehicles. The union should do just fine in the negotiations.
UAW Fain is starting out asking for 46% over 4 years and elimination of the 2 tier system. THATS A LOT! Obviously they won't get that but come on, that is crazy. I guess you have to start somewhere but I think that's out of line.