WIMPS

/ WIMPS #2  
Hmm how big is .22 ?? is that .22 inch, or 5.5mm ??
I have a 4.5mm Weihrauch air rifle, and it takes a hit into the eyeball to take down a cat from the heating pipes in the pig barn... A wildered cat in our barn ate the ears, tail and nose of newborn piglets, right after birth, directly behind the sow.
Off course this cat had to go, but i couldnt capture it. After taking a direct hit between the eyes, it shook its head and crawled between the roofplates and insulation panels. When it came back sitting on those heater pipes it was glaring at me, so i shot it right in its left eye, so its said meoww.. while dropping on the ground: Then i took my hammer and gave it the final blow... Only very lightly, because i was afraid to get brains all over me.
I jumped a foot or two in the air when it turned its head at me and ran away suddenly: then i finally cured the problem by taking a 3 feet long, 2x3" solid steel tractor drawbar and dropped that on its head (at safe distance to not get covered in brains)
It effectively flattened the skull, but lucklily it wasnt very messy.

I hate killing animals, but after putting down several piglets whose ears, tail and nose were chewed off, this mutineer had to go, and i did what had to be done...

/ WIMPS #3  
Here we have PETA to protest the cruel treatment of the cat. Forget what happened to the pigs.
They need to understand it also means (People Eat These Animals.)
That cat needed all nine lives to live on your farm.
ken

/ WIMPS #4  
Here we have PETA to protest the cruel treatment of the cat. Forget what happened to the pigs.
They need to understand it also means (People Eat These Animals.)
That cat needed all nine lives to live on your farm.
ken

That is it, I am gonna report you all to the real PETA (people eating tasty animals) because cat has gotta be the worst tasting meat I have ever tried!

Rick

/ WIMPS #5  
What is your motivation in sharing that grisly story? Do you think it is humorous? Are you proud of yourself? Do you think it is of any value to other readers? I certainly see no redeeming value. We all have unpleasant responsibilities we have to take care of from time to time. Best to keep them private.

/ WIMPS #7  
What does this have to do with trailers & transportation?

Matt:confused:

I second this. Now, if he hit the hog with his truck then loaded it onto his trailer and properly secured it, thats another story!!

/ WIMPS #8  
What is your motivation in sharing that grisly story?
well, all i wanted to say is, an ordinary air rifle doesnt even kill a cat. Let alone a hog. and two: It takes a lot more to kill an animal than you'd think.

/ WIMPS #9  
What is your motivation in sharing that grisly story? Do you think it is humorous? Are you proud of yourself? Do you think it is of any value to other readers? I certainly see no redeeming value. We all have unpleasant responsibilities we have to take care of from time to time. Best to keep them private.

Thank you, I agree, funny how we are monitored not to swear speak of religion etc... but this story goes unnoticed :confused2:

/ WIMPS #10  
:laughing::laughing: And some of you are afraid to tow your little tractor with anything less than a 1ton dually......this guy ain't no wimp.

.22 CAL. SUMATRA PELLET RIFLE KILLS HOG.... - YouTube!

Anyone else notice how he turns the barrel of the weapon and aims it straight at his throat so he can mumble some words and shake his head :D :laughing: :laughing: glad he isn't my huntin partner!