Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry
<font color=blue>...is the stuff rated for use in winter!...</font color=blue>

Hi Bill...

Well the labels say -20... but what happens @ -21 in Upstate New York...? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

<font color=blue>...Why couldn't a guy buy a gallon or ten of this stuff and add it to our own water...</font color=blue>

Hi Mike...

I couldn't agree more... maybe if we're lucky... a resident TBN chemist will chime in and tell us the magic formula...

A dash of blue dye, a few ounces of methanol, and 99.999 % wholesome water produced by God... should do the trick... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #13  
John,
I wonder what they would have thought if you had also ask for a couple dozen soda straws ....

Hi,

I got a half-gallon of ice cream at the store one time and a plastic spoon...

the woman asked if I needed a bag... joking, I told her "No, thank you... I'll eat it on the way..."

that gal laughed so much... I thought she was gonna pee her pants... /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #15  
Hi,

<font color=blue>Well the labels say -20... but what happens @ -21 in Upstate New York...? </font color=blue>

What I plan on doing is leaving a gallon of the WW Fluid I filled my rear tires with next to the tractor...if it turns solid...well, the tractor will sit until it turns liquid again!

Bill in Pgh, PA...

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #16  
John,Thanks for the heads-up on the cheap fluid,I was going to buy 96 gals. on monday at $1pg so I shot down to KM as soon as I could and got what I needed,you saved me $50 so thanks again........Mike

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #17  
John,

I get the same thing at some fast food restaurants. The place is empty and I'm alone at the counter ordering five large sandwiches and am asked, "Is this to go?" /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

Granted, I'm a pretty big boy, but FIVE subs is a bit more than I want to tackle even on my hungriest day. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #18  
Makes you wonder about what some folks really DO eat all by themselves...<G> But then again, I suspect that the counter folks are just asking out of habit and because they are required to!

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #19  
If K Mart's rebuyer is like our's at work, he'll get so excited about this fast moving item that he'll double his next order! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Windshield washer fluid - 50 cents gallon!!! Hurry #20  
I'm there tonight, I hope my Vw Jetta makes it back- maybe I'll have to enlist the wifey to take her car also to help carry the load.