Wire Brushes for Rt Angle Grinder

/ Wire Brushes for Rt Angle Grinder #21  
Til my "ship comes in" (and strangely enough, it hasn't completely SUNK yet :rolleyes:) I tend to do welding in a few different places depending on the project - so this
View attachment 577744
tends to make things a bit easier - old hard rubber tired hand truck, piece of 1/8" FB clamped across for hanging - added a power strip 'cause I got tired of plugging/unplugging 5 (sometimes 7) grinders every time I moved it :mad:

Added advantage of the cart - a few less things cluttering up the weld table :laughing:...Steve

Yep, there you go. That looks about like the right number of grinders.

/ Wire Brushes for Rt Angle Grinder #22  
Come to think of it, I have 5 grinders, I forgot about the big ole 9 inch Black and Decker. Made when Black and Decker was a big heavy steel tool. That honking SOB will hurt you if you aren't careful, but sometimes it is exactly what you need. Hang on with both hands. Yee Haw..

/ Wire Brushes for Rt Angle Grinder #24  
If you get a chance, Look up encapsulated wire wheels. They throw 0 wires but you will have to pay for that convenience. I got a couple boxes from a Rep friend and They are sweet. Otherwise insted of plain knotted wheels I like the stringer bead variety.. Actually I hate wire wheels but ya can't live without them.

/ Wire Brushes for Rt Angle Grinder
If you get a chance, Look up encapsulated wire wheels. They throw 0 wires but you will have to pay for that convenience.

Thanks ! I have not seen those before. Looks like an option worth trying.

gg