Wisconsin Farm Technology Days

/ Wisconsin Farm Technology Days #1  
We exhibited at the Wisconsin Farm Technology Days show last week. It was set up in a field about 30 miles south of Green Bay. There was enough ag equipment there on display to feed a small country. I got a couple pictures of the Cub Cadet display, and I saw the tricked out Gator XUV that has been on other threads. Others were well represented like Kubota, Polaris, and Arctic Cat, but we were rained out for the last half of the show so I didn't get pictures of some of the other UTVs on display.

What was really interesting was a herd of Gator XUVs as service vehicles for the show. There had to be at least 100 of them running around giving rides to people and carrying all sorts of stuff to help out the exhibitors and keep the show running smoothly. Seeing them all lined up in the parking lot at the end of the day was quite a sight.

After the rains came and turned the field into a muddy mess, the only thing allowed to drive on the site were the Gators. Fortunately, I was displaying one as well so I had my own transportation through the mud. I even helped out some other people to get them and their gear where they needed to go.

Attachments

• 7-21-08 download 018.jpg
    7-21-08 download 018.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 232
  • 7-21-08 download 019.jpg
    7-21-08 download 019.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 242
   / Wisconsin Farm Technology Days
Part of the reason we went to the show was to get reaction to our latest offerings. Here are pictures of a prototype front lift system with a quick-change feature for attachments. The bucket is attached, and you can also see a rock bucket and snow blade in the display photo.

I smiled when I read a post earlier this year about UTVs needing their own version of the Johnny Bucket. This was on the slate, but I didn't want to say anything until I was sure it was going to reach this stage.

Plans are to develop more attachments and more mounting setups so it can go on other vehicles like the RTV and Ranger

Attachments

• 7-21-08 download 010.jpg
    7-21-08 download 010.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 176
  • 7-21-08 download 011.jpg
    7-21-08 download 011.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 7-21-08 download 013.jpg
    7-21-08 download 013.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 7-21-08 download 016.jpg
    7-21-08 download 016.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 168
   / Wisconsin Farm Technology Days #4  
I attended the first day and the weather was great ( hot with a slight breeze ). I couldn't get over the number of gators running on the grounds. In the field demo alone they had 9 sitting there.
It was well organized with tons of exhibits. I was amazed at a subcompact tractor ( the name escapes me parked next to the harvestore silo exhibit ) with a cab. Very nice layout and fullview on all sides. It had 50 hp, 4 cylinder motor, the size of my 4110, priced at $39,000. The sales person said they are very popular in orchards. It was a light green color similar to a fenton. With the size R-4 tires it had I could see traction would be a problem.

/ Wisconsin Farm Technology Days #5  
joes_427_vette said:
I attended the first day and the weather was great ( hot with a slight breeze ). I couldn't get over the number of gators running on the grounds. In the field demo alone they had 9 sitting there.
It was well organized with tons of exhibits. I was amazed at a subcompact tractor ( the name escapes me parked next to the harvestore silo exhibit ) with a cab. Very nice layout and fullview on all sides. It had 50 hp, 4 cylinder motor, the size of my 4110, priced at $39,000. The sales person said they are very popular in orchards. It was a light green color similar to a fenton. With the size R-4 tires it had I could see traction would be a problem.

50hp tractor for $39,000 :eek:
It better be one **** of a tractor for that money. What was attached to it that made it worth that kind of money?

/ Wisconsin Farm Technology Days #6  
that sounds like a duetz-farr