Wisconsin Farm Technology Days ?

/ Wisconsin Farm Technology Days ? #11  
ONE SHOT? You mean the old JD one cylinder putt & putt? My grandpa had an old semi tractor and the fuel pump quit. He pulled it out removed all the parts that would not take heat and put it in his forge then to the anvil and bang bang and the rod were it was worn was hammered back into shape. You have to make do with what you have sometimes. This was back in the early 50's/ The old tractors used belts to drive equipment and now adays they just drag them along behind them.

willy

/ Wisconsin Farm Technology Days ?
Took 100 mile motorcycle ride to Ridgeland Wisconsin today to checkout the LS dealership .
Yes they have lots of LS equipment in stock and a pretty big shop for working on stuff, the place seemed pretty busy.
1631238199109.jpeg
1631238040344.jpeg

They are also a Altoz zero turn lawnmower dealer, one of my brothers has a Altoz with tracks because of having to mow a pretty steep hill by his pond, he says he feels much safer mowing with the tracks.
1631238742516.jpeg

1631238782920.jpeg

/ Wisconsin Farm Technology Days ? #14  
The brushhog looks just like mine only mine is black

willy

“The brushhog looks just like mine only mine is black”
willy

They had quite a few in stock in different sizes, several very similar to the Woods I bought new about 40 years ago for $800, the brand new LS had $1,895.00 price tag .

/ Wisconsin Farm Technology Days ? #16  
From the price that I paid for my tractor TLB the
new one is $1K less without the backhoe so it
cost me $1K for the backhoe??

Back in the 50's my step mom had relations in Rib
Mountain they were in their 70's back ;then and have
no idea their names.

We had some land by Athelstane, WI back in the 70's

willy