Wix Filter Numbers BX23

/ Wix Filter Numbers BX23 #1  

billnj

Tractor
Kubota L4060HSTC
I was wondering if anyone has a cross reference from Kubota filters to Wix filters?

I'd like to use Wix filters when I perform the 50 hour service.

Thanks

/ Wix Filter Numbers BX23 #2  
Bill, my WIX book is only good through 2002 and doesn't include the BX23. But it you have Kubota filter numbers I can cross them to WIX numbers.

/ Wix Filter Numbers BX23 #3  
Try the Wix website. They have a "fill-in-the-blank" for cross references. Don't know how current it is. Use it at work all the time. Haven't tried it for my BX though. Chuck

/ Wix Filter Numbers BX23 #4  
Try the WIX homepage or u can go to NAPA and they should Be able to cross reference the filter as NAPA'S filters are made for them by WIX.

/ Wix Filter Numbers BX23 #5  
Be careful going to NAPA. I tried it but they gave me the wrong filter it would not fit. The cost of saving me that $2 was the weekend of play time in the seat. Kubota filter is only $4.25 for my L175. Plus if you don't use OEM parts it could void your warranty. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Wix Filter Numbers BX23 #6  
TractorSmart.com - real Kubota filters, compliant with your warranty, delivered to your door, and not expensive?
Is there a reason that you want wix?

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Wix Filter Numbers BX23 #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ............... Plus if you don't use OEM parts it could void your warranty. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif )</font>

They can't void the warranty for using non OEM filters unless they can prove beyond a doubt that the filter was the cause of the failure.

/ Wix Filter Numbers BX23 #8  
if its the price your worried about,i just bought mine from the dealer.9.31 hydro filter,4.18 engine oil filter....cheaper than i was told they were.
ESCAVADER

/ Wix Filter Numbers BX23 #9  
Any filter that meets the spec will be compliant with the warranty. If a company forces you to use a specific brand part to honor the warranty they have to provide the part at no cost. Was a court battle 30 yrs ago for GM on using AC/Delco filters versus an aftermarket filter.

Same goes for oil too.

/ Wix Filter Numbers BX23 #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( if its the price your worried about,i just bought mine from the dealer. )</font>

In a lot of cases it is not the added cost but more ease of purchase, in my case i can get napa filters 2.5 miles away or i can get the dealer filter 30 miles away. another thing is can anybody tell me who make kubota oil filters? and why would they be that much better than any other quality brand?