Won a couple new guns including the new Circuit Judge

/ Won a couple new guns including the new Circuit Judge #11  
We sponsor every year at our local banquet and at another chapters banquet. In the 10 years or so we have been having this banquet this is only the 4th gun we have won. We have won various other prizes along the way like a pop up blind, Husqvarna chain saw, NWTF desk and a bunch of other general items. It usually costs us around $4-500 every time so in the end we don't really win anything but it sounds better to say we did :laughing:
+1 Several guys at the local DU banquets here have the same feeling as you. One gent averaged about spending about 3 grand each year for several years - although I don't remember him winning anything.

/ Won a couple new guns including the new Circuit Judge #12  
You're right Dave. It's probably pretty noisy. . . maybe let somebody else go first.;)

Not just the noise...think about the gases escaping through the cylinder gap. That's pretty high pressure.

BTW, I haven't seen one of these Curcuit Judges yet, so I don't know how close the cylinder would be to one's face or hands (when being aimed). What I do know is how damaging those gases can be.

/ Won a couple new guns including the new Circuit Judge #13  
The Circuit Judge might be handy for shooting gophers or squirrels. No choke means, well, no choke. As a shotgun it might be effective to 30 yards. The ability to shoot .45LC is nice, because it gives you a higher power cartridge than the .410 slug.

The Golden Boy is a nice little .22 lever action. It will be quieter to shoot than blowback actions like the 10-22. You can have hours of fun plinking with it.

I sometimes invite friends over for a .22 party. They bring their kids along with .22 rifles and handguns, and everybody blazes away at targets. Then we wash our hands and have a barbecue. The kids love it, because they get to do a grown up thing, and the parents love it because the kids are under close supervision and are learning good firearm safety habits. If we have time, we teach the kids how to clean the guns too.

You will need a bore snake for both of these guns. Congratulations, and good shooting.

/ Won a couple new guns including the new Circuit Judge
The circuit judge does have a blast shield on both sides not just the left. Here they are along with the turkey printed on the stock of the Golden boy.

Attachments

• 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 2,175
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 380
   / Won a couple new guns including the new Circuit Judge #17  
There is a pretty good review of the Judge Carbine on gunblast.com