wonder if it fits in the hpx/xuv too??

/ wonder if it fits in the hpx/xuv too?? #2  
The question is whether it comes with all the nessasary wiring for the FI.

/ wonder if it fits in the hpx/xuv too??
my old 04 hpx was a carbed engine and i never had a problem with it to have the power of a 29hp engine in the hpx i would yank all that efi wireing out in a heart beat. a just think if it's 29hp stock you could probably tinker with it and get another 3 or 4 hp out of it and make it a 32hp easy . and just think of the power a 32hp hpx would have .my old 20hp hpx used to pull anything i hooked to it or it would just sit and spin the tires but it never bogged down. with all that extra hp i would fill them rear tires with a bit of water and really do some pulling.

just think a 750cc xuv can you imagine the power and just think of the speed you could get out of that engine. and to think i just sold my hpx a few weeks ago too!!!! it was an 04 i could have dropped this engine in there when the time came. and reading from the specs it's fuel injected so you wouldn't have to yank any wires off the xuv.

here is a place that has them cheaper....boy 6 more hp than stock?!!!....anyone what to buy a 23hp?..lol

KAWASAKI FD791D ENGINE

/ wonder if it fits in the hpx/xuv too?? #6  
You will still have to deal with the transmission..... You would get the same speed with a 30hp motor or a 20 hp motor due to the transmission limitations and how it is set up. Up hill or with a load you will see a difference but... do you really need to see 3 more mph uphill?

the xuv and hpx is goverened mainly by the engine if you bypass that you pick up some speed after those mods then you have to do clutch mods if this engine has a tricght shaft then you might be able to mount a sheave off a rhino or another utv on it and that will really open up the engine. but the main thing holding the gators back is the govenor on the engine. and on the efi xuv's you could get a fuel /air mix adjuster and mess with that to gain some more hp and performance out of it. now me i wouldn't be worried about the speed i really need a working machine mr rhino is fast enough for me and i really never go over 30 in it but when i had my hpx i could hook it to my 700 rhino and i could have drug that rhino all over theyard with just 20hp now just imagin the torque 29hp or 32hp would give ya.

/ wonder if it fits in the hpx/xuv too?? #8  
I agree that the engines are governed, but the cluches are the complete stopper. Both the drive clutch and the driven clutch are set and sized to make 25-30 the top speed. Changing either would not be that big of a deal, but it would seem that buying a machine better suited for high speeds with the suspension and drivetrain to match would make for a smarter investment.

And torque, the clutches make a 20HP motor very torquey...... So I see little benifit, other than the "look what I did" part...

I like most of your mods, but this one seems a little over the edge:D

Just buy a diesel xuv:D TORQUE

you have to have been an owner of a 20 hp hpx for 5 years to know that it need a 29hp motor . the tranny is beafy enough it's the motor that needs more . like when i would pull my double axle trailer i would have to give it so much throttle well the touque that a 20 hp engine puts out at a certain rpm range is alot diferent than a 29hp engine . now if i had that 29 hp engine in it i would probably be just rest my foot on the peddle and it would move the trailer. as for as the deisel the clutch enclosure is a killer 3 feet of water and mud is gonna kill it so it ain't gonna survive down here. watch and see if john deere don't come out with this engine in their next lineup of gators. the gators are the least lowest powerd utv's out there when it comes to hp they need to step up and drop a bigger engine in them i would have done it long ago but my hpx engine just kept going and going so i left it alone but now i done sold it. my next utv is gonna be a rtv 1100hopefully it's gonna be here by xmas i'm trying after that i'll go for another gator.

/ wonder if it fits in the hpx/xuv too?? #10  
you have to have been an owner of a 20 hp hpx for 5 years to know that it need a 29hp motor . the tranny is beafy enough it's the motor that needs more . like when i would pull my double axle trailer i would have to give it so much throttle well the touque that a 20 hp engine puts out at a certain rpm range is alot diferent than a 29hp engine . now if i had that 29 hp engine in it i would probably be just rest my foot on the peddle and it would move the trailer. as for as the deisel the clutch enclosure is a killer 3 feet of water and mud is gonna kill it so it ain't gonna survive down here. watch and see if john deere don't come out with this engine in their next lineup of gators. the gators are the least lowest powerd utv's out there when it comes to hp they need to step up and drop a bigger engine in them i would have done it long ago but my hpx engine just kept going and going so i left it alone but now i done sold it. my next utv is gonna be a rtv 1100hopefully it's gonna be here by xmas i'm trying after that i'll go for another gator.

I do not own a Gas XPX. I have drove them since they first came out at work. I think part of the issue is that you are pulling a double axle trailer that is probably overweight for the machine, and the clutches on these rev the engine before they move it so in your case I think the clutch is the issue. I doubt you were bogging your 20 hp motor since the clutch will not let you.