Buying Advice wondering or someone has bad experiance with best tractor parts.com

/ wondering or someone has bad experiance with best tractor parts.com #1  

wheeldokter

Tractor
iseki tl2300f
bought some parts online at best tractor parts.com website got a tracking number for ups but that's it wait for more than a week already and they did not send anything according to ups.

I am wondering or people have an idea or have better experience?

thanks

/ wondering or someone has bad experiance with best tractor parts.com #2  
I expect the hold up is with UPS.
I once ordere pa or my tractor and the vendor/seller pushed UPS as the fastest way to get them. well, I ended up cancelling my order after five weeks and as far as I know, UPS and the seller had to sort out who paid for what. I got my credit card company to stop/reverse payment.
There is a lot more to this story, but the main problem was/is UPS.
I will not buy anything where the seller promotes UPS - I will only use USPS is the states and Canada Post here in Canada.
I have learned from my expensive and inconvenient mistakes using so callec courier services.
Thanks

/ wondering or someone has bad experiance with best tractor parts.com
it seems the package is in ups hand, so where moving forwards to get my parts. to bad that it is really hard to get in contact with the people behind best tractor parts.com seems they have good parts for good price.

/ wondering or someone has bad experiance with best tractor parts.com #4  
it seems the package is in ups hand, so where moving forwards to get my parts. to bad that it is really hard to get in contact with the people behind best tractor parts.com seems they have good parts for good price.

Wait until you get the bill from UPS for extra charges. They charge services they don't do but bill you anyway. Whatever, I expect UPS will try to charge you another $100 or so before they deliver your goods.
UPS services are not that good and they do scrwe Canadian customers rather badly. I will never use them again, nor will I use Fedex etc. Where I live, these larger companies make use of contractors to deliver items sent and more often than not, the contractors misplace, lose or otherwise just plain don't deliver on time.
At least I know that US Postal Service or Canada Post is not the fastest, but I also know I won't be dinged with extra charges etc.
Good luck and I hope you get your goods in a timely and inexpensive manner.