Woods BH6000 on a 2615 HST ????

/ Woods BH6000 on a 2615 HST ???? #1  

Wyld Bill

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra
My buddy has a BH6000 on his Mahindra 2015 HST.
He said if it fits on my 2615 HST I can use it when ever I want.
I e-mailed Woods & they said it won't fit at all. Someoen else said it was just a matter of drilling som additional holes inthe moutn plate. Anyone on here know? IT would be sweet if it worked.

/ Woods BH6000 on a 2615 HST ???? #2  
The subframe for the 2 models shouldn't be interchangable, due to the physical size difference between the 2 tractors.

/ Woods BH6000 on a 2615 HST ???? #3  
I have to second that response. I looked at the owners manual for my Woods subframe, and it says it fits the Mahindra 2015 (gear and HST) and the Cub Cadet 7000, 7192, 7194, 7195, 7200, and 7205. It makes no mention of any other models. If it fit the 2615, I'm sure it would say so.

/ Woods BH6000 on a 2615 HST ???? #5  
If Wyld Bill were to purchase a subframe to fit the 2615 would he be able to use the same backhoe? Should be way cheaper than buying the whole hoe.

/ Woods BH6000 on a 2615 HST ???? #6  
If there is a sub-frame kit available for the next-size-up hoe, i would buy that. Mount it to the tractor and modify it to fit the BH6000 to it. Does Woods make one for the BH70 ? This has been done planty of times, and would certainly be a better option than building a subframe from scratch.

Last edited:
   / Woods BH6000 on a 2615 HST ???? #7  
Woods does make the subframe wyldbill needs, but I took his post to mean that he wants to be able to use the backhoe interchangeably between the 2 different tractors, in which case he's outa luck.
The only way to do that is to mount the proper subframe on each tractor, and mount and dismount the Hoe from the mounting bolts every time he wants to change it over. It's only 4 bolts I think, but that's more work than I'd ever want to do.

Anyway, I think the subframe is the same for both bh600 and bh70. I have the b-70X woods, and it looks like the same subframe.

/ Woods BH6000 on a 2615 HST ????
driver444 said:
Woods does make the subframe wyldbill needs, but I took his post to mean that he wants to be able to use the backhoe interchangeably between the 2 different tractors, in which case he's outa luck.
The only way to do that is to mount the proper subframe on each tractor, and mount and dismount the Hoe from the mounting bolts every time he wants to change it over. It's only 4 bolts I think, but that's more work than I'd ever want to do.

Anyway, I think the subframe is the same for both bh600 and bh70. I have the b-70X woods, and it looks like the same subframe.
OK now we are getting to what I was wondering.
IF I could borrow the backhoe for a year,..or if her wanted to sell it to me cheap,...it'd be worth it,...yes?

/ Woods BH6000 on a 2615 HST ???? #9  
It would be worth it IF The price is right. I don't know what the BH600 goes for new, but used should be considerably less. The subframe will be a few hundred bucks, but you'll need that no matter what hoe you get, so you can't count that. Also, I have mine on a PTO pump cause I don't need remotes for any other implement. I love my setup.

As far as mounting the subframe to the tractor, EASY. It uses the bottom 2 bolts on each ide of the loader mount, (loader does NOT need to be removed), and it uses some of the axle casing bolts for the rear mount. If it takes you more than an hour to install it, I'd be amazed.

Then I'd mount the subframe to the tractor, back up to the hoe, and bolt it up. Piece o cake.

/ Woods BH6000 on a 2615 HST ???? #10  
If he lets you borrow the BH, can you just let him use your tractor when you use his. If you bought it, get his subframe also and have a welding shop modifly it for your tractor. New subframe half mounts may be need to be made. I would think the two tractors mounting points would be different widths. One possilbe problem I see is your tractor's hyd. system having the BH do more than designed to do and over power it.
The specifications for the Bradco/Mahindra 2710 backhoe for his 2015HST and the Bradco/Mahindra 3710 backhoe for your 2615HST are the same specifications. So it all boils down to the subframe halfs. The half on the backhoe may be the same with the subframe half on the tractor being the only differenence. Get them side by side and measure all the mounting points. I am sure any welder could make it work. One other thing. Do you have the optional remote valve on your tractor?
hugs, Brandi