Woods RM42 CCW Central PA

Item Details
Item status
  1. Sold
Have an older counter clockwise Woods RM42 mower. Used it on my Beaver but not since getting a larger tractor. If you have a Beaver or other tractor with a CCW PTO, you know that these mowers aren't exactly common. Took me a while to find this one.

Hasn't been used in several years. Includes the PTO shaft but you may not be able to use it as it's set up for the Beaver. Currently has Cat1 pins on it, turned inward. I think I have a set of Cat0 pins somewhere. Probably have a couple of other things to go with it if I can find them. I want to call the condition slightly better than fair (it's been well used in rough country, stored outside), but I won't call it in great shape. Should work well once you sharpen the blades.

Pick up only, while i have the means to load it on your truck/trailer, I don't have time to deliver as I don't even live where the mower is stored. Obviously there is no warranty and it's up to you to determine whether this mower is suitable to your tractor and what you want to mow. it's also up to you to worry about what may or may not be wrong. . Asking $350 OBO.

Contact me via PM.

IMAGE_030.jpg
IMAGE_031.jpg
IMAGE_032.jpg
0_IMAGE_033.jpg

/ Woods RM42 CCW Central PA
I was asked a couple questions about the mower. The shaft is NOT a Kubota 10 spline PTO. Was getting dark when I looked but it appears to be 18 splines. I do have the skids that bolt to the side of the mower. They appear to have never been used, I know I did not use them. I found 2 additional sets of blades which appear to be sharp though obviously used. I located the Cat0 pins if you want them.

A few new pictures for your reference.

IMAGE_116.jpg

0_IMAGE_121.jpg

IMAGE_119.jpg

/ Woods RM42 CCW Central PA #3  
do you still have this for sale?