Woods RM59 belt?

/ Woods RM59 belt? #11  
Here's a shot of the belt-routing diagram from my RM59. The serial number label on mine doesn't say -1, -2 or -3.

Maybe it's a -1 then?

/ Woods RM59 belt? #12  
The NAPA number is B162.

Have fun twisting it on!

Gary

Can anyone confirm or deny that a Woods RM 59 does take a B162 belt. I just brought home a basket case and the belt measures longer than 162". It measures around 180" which is what Agri Supply lists for the belt. B180 BELT - Agri Supply
Mine is a RM 59-1. I know there is a Rm 59 -2 and a -3. Perhaps the different versions of the mower use different lengths of belts?? Can anyone shed some light on this problem?

/ Woods RM59 belt? #13  
my RM59-3 belt is 150in long , supposed by 5/8 v belt

/ Woods RM59 belt? #14  
Hi, I am new to this forum.

I have a Woods rm59-3, and am looking for information about the drive belts, and alternative sources. I have been buying them from my local equipment provider for $72 each, and would like to know if there is a less expensive solution to this situation I can rely upon. I see on the internet places offering a belt for 1/2 the cost, and wonder if they are as durable, etc.

Any input will be appreciated

/ Woods RM59 belt? #16  
I found them on agrisupply.com for around 19.99.

Thanks Matt. What is your experience with the less expensive belt. Do they last as long as the Woods belts? Can you give me a URL for the source you mention? Is that a kevlar belt?