Work towel/ rag on a tractor: suggestion

/ Work towel/ rag on a tractor: suggestion #31  
beppington said:
The long, narrow OEM toolbox between the fenders behind the seat is sufficient for me (for now anyway) ... & by hanging a towel from the ROPS it's always right there in front of me ready to be used without having to dig around for it with super-greasy hands :thumbsup:

Why use a rag when your wife has a perfectly good dish towel in the kitchen?

/ Work towel/ rag on a tractor: suggestion
Why use a rag when your wife has a perfectly good dish towel in the kitchen?

Trying to avoid this situation:

wife_beats_husband.jpg

/ Work towel/ rag on a tractor: suggestion #33  
I am lucky, I have a customer who is a hair dresser and she gives me all her worn towels. I buy shop towels they are not cheap, and save the cloth towels for drying my hands, and special situations.

/ Work towel/ rag on a tractor: suggestion #34  
36 micro fiber towels at Costco for $16.

Work-It-In.jpg

And then your nose starts to itch like crazy!

/ Work towel/ rag on a tractor: suggestion #35  
beppington said:
The long, narrow OEM toolbox between the fenders behind the seat is sufficient for me (for now anyway) ... & by hanging a towel from the ROPS it's always right there in front of me ready to be used without having to dig around for it with super-greasy hands :thumbsup:
How do you get your hands so dirty !!!!

/ Work towel/ rag on a tractor: suggestion #37  
beppington.......I was taught to never physically steel anything from any one, but..... a good friend said it was OK to steel with my eyes! Therefore come this spring I will be sporting a sunshade that may look a lot like yours :) Thanks for the idea!

/ Work towel/ rag on a tractor: suggestion
beppington.......I was taught to never physically steel anything from any one, but..... a good friend said it was OK to steel with my eyes! Therefore come this spring I will be sporting a sunshade that may look a lot like yours :) Thanks for the idea!

By all means! Glad to help! I'm no welder, yet!, but I can wood-work till the cows come home, thus this mostly wood tractor roof :thumbsup:

In fact, here's the post I made about it, with more details: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/2407312-post71.html

/ Work towel/ rag on a tractor: suggestion #39  
Thanks for the info.... I will build this spring, really appreciate the help!

/ Work towel/ rag on a tractor: suggestion #40  
I like to go to goodwill or salvation army and buy the rattiest towels they have and use them until my hands get dirtier by using the towel than not using it.