Work trip, Golfing with deer

/ Work trip, Golfing with deer #11  
That is some beautiful country, Dennis. Thanks for posting. Looking at your pictures, I could not help but be reminded of Eddie Walker's recent trip to Machu Picchu. The difference between us and the Incas is that they built up on the mountain and we build down in the valleys. Perhaps that's because they didn't have as much flat area between the mountains.:)

/ Work trip, Golfing with deer
That is a good observation Jim, yet in Colorado and in many other mountainous states, the "rich" seem to prefer the higher elevations, such as Mountain Village that overlooks Teluride CO. Must be for the views and seclusion IDK.

/ Work trip, Golfing with deer #13  
Beautiful pics indeed, Thanks again for shareing ! :thumbsup:

Boone

/ Work trip, Golfing with deer #14  
That is a good observation Jim, yet in Colorado and in many other mountainous states, the "rich" seem to prefer the higher elevations, such as Mountain Village that overlooks Teluride CO. Must be for the views and seclusion IDK.

I suspect that also the proximity to ski resorts is a strong pull for the well-healed. Skiing seems to be a favorite pastime of those who can afford the luxury of living close to the slopes. What would Telluride and Aspen be without the ski resorts?

/ Work trip, Golfing with deer
I suspect that also the proximity to ski resorts is a strong pull for the well-healed. Skiing seems to be a favorite pastime of those who can afford the luxury of living close to the slopes. What would Telluride and Aspen be without the ski resorts?

Exactly, I know in Mountain village there is the Frans Clamor's (sp) ski resort, the rich and famous have homes in the village, but at the base of the mountain (Telluride) is where the "tourist" skiers stay and get on the lifts.