Dirt Moving Worked on the slope with the FEL

/ Worked on the slope with the FEL #11  
Do you own both sides of the creek? Those apple trees look to be 25-30 years old.

/ Worked on the slope with the FEL
Do you own both sides of the creek? Those apple trees look to be 25-30 years old.

Yes I do own both sides of the creek. I planted the apple trees a little over 20 years ago. They are not in the best place they get bit by frost a lot of years.

/ Worked on the slope with the FEL #13  
Yes I do own both sides of the creek. I planted the apple trees a little over 20 years ago. They are not in the best place they get bit by frost a lot of years.

Happens to my fruit trees alot due to living in a low lying area:(

Happens to my fruit trees alot due to living in a low lying area:(

Mine are all in a valley and it just seems to frost here when it does nowhere else. I do have 1 apple tree that fairs well it will produce when nothing else does. I think it is a miller Criteron.

/ Worked on the slope with the FEL #15  
You have a stream on your property. I am jealous. :thumbsup:

You have a stream on your property. I am jealous. :thumbsup:

Actually there are 2, there is a smaller stream that feeds into this one. Don't be to envious though they both dry up in about 2 months.

I added a few rocks to the creek crossing. I was surprised at how well the Kubota handled the rocks.

Attachments

• HPIM2136a.jpg
    HPIM2136a.jpg
    997.2 KB · Views: 145
  • HPIM2143a.jpg
    HPIM2143a.jpg
    465 KB · Views: 139
   / Worked on the slope with the FEL #18  
In the creek, or by the side? I have an ANBO grapple as well but am selling it because I just don't use it.

In the creek, or by the side? I have an ANBO grapple as well but am selling it because I just don't use it.

Do you have it posted on the ad section of TBN? What model is it?

/ Worked on the slope with the FEL #20  
Do you have it posted on the ad section of TBN? What model is it?
Have not posted it yet, it is a pin on version and I was going to convert it to Q/A before selling. Looks real similar to yours.