Working near the border

/ Working near the border #41  
Just called sarsparilla or 'sars'.
There used to be gay lemonade but that eventually stopped, originated in an earlier era when gay was happy.

/ Working near the border #42  
What upsets me on the illegals is yes the illegals but more so the so called leaders who are elected and tell how they care and how they are doing what is right and the others are the blame. I think the wall that needs the most urgent attention is the one congress and the senate have protecting them needs to come down. They are more to blame than the illegals to me and what they are doing is ever bit as immoral as the illegals action are illegal.

It is impossible for the USA or any other country to solve the problems of their own country fully much less all their neighbors problems. I can help my neighbor following a storm but I certainly can not afford to build him a house, feed him, pay him when he has contributes nothing. Yet we let those free loaders remain in office and keep voting for them...wonder how many of us have taken the time to fully express our concerns with those in office, who have made effort to elect people who care and vote the bums out?