Working on some food plots !!!

/ Working on some food plots !!! #11  
What does it do?

I really like how it makes the dirt look.

Eddie

/ Working on some food plots !!! #12  
I read somewhere that a cultipacker both pushes the seed into the dirt while at the same time, making furrows to direct rain directly to the seed, or something like that. I was hunting over one of the food plots on Saturday and the deer seem to like it.

Attachments

• image-423591913.jpg
    image-423591913.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 219
   / Working on some food plots !!! #13  
Small seeds only need good contact with the soil or a minimal covering a cultipacker does both. I use a harrow but one day will bite the bullet and get a cultipacker.

/ Working on some food plots !!! #14  
tried the food plots but the cridders eat the seed . so me and the boys with some friends and headed west 1700 km ..100 km from red lake .27 hr drive none stop 1/2 hr sleep out of 40 hr .lol but we had fun and seen 4-6 moose each but we only had calf tags but the boys got one we had fun and eat like pigs partridge moose IMG_2366.jpgIMG_2309.JPGIMG_2353.JPGIMG_2395.JPGtender loin shrimp crab nothing better ..

/ Working on some food plots !!! #15  
Great pictures tthopskin. Looks like you guys are having a ball, and that's what it's all about. :thumbsup:

/ Working on some food plots !!! #16  
Great pictures tthopskin. Looks like you guys are having a ball, and that's what it's all about. :thumbsup:
that it is.. many dont get it. but that is the thing thats great about it good times lifes to short