Workmaster 45 review or owners?

/ Workmaster 45 review or owners? #21  
I hear the kioti are pretty good tractors but have not tried one. I'm a Ford /New Holland guy myself but like the Massey Ferguson 2600 series. Look at the 2615 and 2625. Both are very heavy built for their size an have tons of low end torque. Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Workmaster 45 review or owners?
I hear the kioti are pretty good tractors but have not tried one. I'm a Ford /New Holland guy myself but like the Massey Ferguson 2600 series. Look at the 2615 and 2625. Both are very heavy built for their size an have tons of low end torque. Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet
I checked on a 2615 2wd and it was over 17k. I can't imagine what a 4wd would cost.

/ Workmaster 45 review or owners? #23  
What are the workmasters and kioti equivalent? Haven't priced them so wasn't sure. Just know that MF is a very stout built machine.

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Workmaster 45 review or owners?
Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Workmaster 55 tonight in 4wd. For my needs it should work great. My dealer is really close to me and he seems like a nice, fair guy so I have no problem giving him some business. Going to pick it up tomorrow and then see how it does with my new Taylor Way tiller. Thanks everyone.

/ Workmaster 45 review or owners? #25  
You won't be disappointed with the WM 55. I have a farmall 55a with 1100hrs on it and it has been a fantastic tractor. very Minor issues all covered under warranty.

/ Workmaster 45 review or owners? #26  
Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Workmaster 55 tonight in 4wd. For my needs it should work great. My dealer is really close to me and he seems like a nice, fair guy so I have no problem giving him some business. Going to pick it up tomorrow and then see how it does with my new Taylor Way tiller. Thanks everyone.

That mirrors my experience. My WM55 4wd with loader and backhoe has been flawless. Basic, reliable tractor. One thing I added this winter: Engine block heater. Makes starting in the cold SO much easier.