World's Oldest Living Animal?

/ World's Oldest Living Animal? #11  
I saw some Vogon construction ships setting up survey markers.:shocked:

They're still filling out the required paperwork. We still have time to prepare for the coming invasion.

Joe

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_mlf97fBcvd1qz4rgp.jpg
    tumblr_inline_mlf97fBcvd1qz4rgp.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 96
   / World's Oldest Living Animal? #12  
I know its just a mullusk but its kinda sad that they felt the need to crack it open to verify the original age estimate. Gotta wonder if anyone on that research team is taking some heat for making the decision that killed the world's oldest living animal.

Sure hate to be that guys Grandfather......no tellin what he'd do to me???????:eek:

/ World's Oldest Living Animal?
They're still filling out the required paperwork. We still have time to prepare for the coming invasion.

Joe

It's later than you think. They have already infiltrated our food supply and added MSG and high-fructose corn syrup to everything. Tender, full of flavor and sweet, the ****-sapiens feed lot. :laughing::eek:

/ World's Oldest Living Animal? #14  
Everytime I have a Dr's appt (tomorrow - ACK!) feels like he's cracking me open too! :laughing:

/ World's Oldest Living Animal?
Everytime I have a Dr's appt (tomorrow - ACK!) feels like he's cracking me open too! :laughing:

If he is wearing a bib, run like he11. :laughing:

/ World's Oldest Living Animal? #18  
This worse part is I'm sure I end up paying for HIS dinner! :mur:

/ World's Oldest Living Animal? #20  
Thanks. Sorry to the OP and all posters for going off topic and taking this thread to a place it has no business going! :mischievous: