Worst Stuck Pics / show and tell

/ Worst Stuck Pics / show and tell #1  

Wnc3

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 820 utility, John Deere 5525, 997 JD Zmower, Komatsu PC 35 miniExcavator
It Should have rolled. I think the hitch pin held it.
I still don’t know how why this happened, I was not the operator.
Winch truck doubled line and got it out.

Attachments

• 296A4E98-DF96-4641-AE83-94064C858C33.jpeg
    296A4E98-DF96-4641-AE83-94064C858C33.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 489
Last edited:
   / Worst Stuck Pics / show and tell #2  
Picture didn’t upload. And there another worst stuck thread.

/ Worst Stuck Pics / show and tell #3  
As for HOW, I’m going to say he had the left wing slightly raised, allowing it to hang over the bank to trim the brush growing in the pond edges ( The Why). The tractor was just to close to the edge and the soft wet soil couldn’t support the tractor weight and the bank gave way.

/ Worst Stuck Pics / show and tell #4  
20180828_153314.jpg

This happened about 13 days ago while piling silage. Dad got the slope a little too steep and the wagon went on over. He was worried that I'd be upset because it was my wagon. I thought it was a little funny. I only gave $500 for the wagon and the sides were a little rotten and needed rebuilding anyway. We were able to right it and the drag chains/unloader chain still worked fine to finish unloading it. It was still abut 1/4 way full when it tipped.

/ Worst Stuck Pics / show and tell #5  
Maybe they figured on mowing the bottom of the pond. It's interesting to see a tractor similar to mine at that angle. I already chicken out at a hugely less angle. It's a situation where I don't know if I would want to be wearing my seat belt in an open station tractor.

That hitch probably oscillates so I doubt the mower is keeping it from going over. If anything, the weight on the draw bar.

/ Worst Stuck Pics / show and tell #6  
A good example for why one should be able to exit from the RIGHT side of a tractor! (I've seen manufacturers leave off steps on that side thinking that it's safer, to discourage people from entering and exiting from the right.)

Needs to pull more from the right. Probably pulling at 45 degrees off the right corner of the bucket, with the implement disconnected, ought to allow the tractor to touch down on it's front right tire and get traction. Been in a similar situation wherein it only took bringing down one front wheel on to hard ground was sufficient to then allow the tractor (in 4wd) to crawl out: used a cable and cable puller off of a tree- took only a few clicks to tip the tractor on to the viable wheel (others were in mud and water).