Worst stuck pics

/ Worst stuck pics #11  
Not a tractor, and not real bad, but it's the only stuck picture I have. Was messing around in the mud hole to see what it could do in 2 wheel drive just because 4WD was too easy. Then like an idiot dug myself a hole and hung it up on the skid plates. image-3677762708.jpg

Last edited:
   / Worst stuck pics #12  
We all know we have been there and it sucked at the time but throw out some of your worst stuck pics. This was our personal best which just happened to be yesterday

:laughing: You might have a hard time beating that one!! We may as well give you the gold medal right now.
Was that about 10 min of "digging in" or did it go real fast?

/ Worst stuck pics #13  
The worst "stuck" pictures I've ever seen is just a picture of mud...!

A long time ago someone explained to me the difference between 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive...

"when you get a 4x4 stuck...it's really stuck"...

/ Worst stuck pics
I had been thru it several times already and it was firm, then the bottom just fell out. The machine was fine . Only mud that even stuck to it was in the track system, all the compartments were dry and clean afterwards. Fortunately there was no standing water. I sure others have been stuck worse than that. We were just lucky that there was a large excavator close by. If that would have happened deep in the woods it would have really sucked.

/ Worst stuck pics #15  
Not a tractor nor mud ... Just backing off the road. The trailer was a heck of an anchor. Stopped trying just shy of breaking or bending something. Big wrecker pulled us out with no damage. :thumbsup:

Side view.JPG back on road.jpg

Attachments

• off roading.JPG
    off roading.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,312
   / Worst stuck pics #16  
A long time ago someone explained to me the difference between 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive... "when you get a 4x4 stuck...it's really stuck"...
I always heard it as: " a 4wd can take you farther off-road to get stuck in places a 2wd could never think about going"
Or "a 4WD can get you stuck farther from help than any 2WD"
Or some such....

/ Worst stuck pics #17  
I had been thru it several times already and it was firm, then the bottom just fell out. The machine was fine . Only mud that even stuck to it was in the track system, all the compartments were dry and clean afterwards. Fortunately there was no standing water. I sure others have been stuck worse than that. We were just lucky that there was a large excavator close by. If that would have happened deep in the woods it would have really sucked.

I look at that picture and think that you're lucky you didn't drown!

/ Worst stuck pics #18  
I only go in treacherous spots with the backhoe. It is hard to get stuck on a backhoe. I slid down a hill once and a tree lodged between the left rear outrigger and the left rear wheel. That was tough to free from with the slope sliding me back to the tree. Mud has not been an issue, but I am cautious to start with.

/ Worst stuck pics #20  
Why did not use the horses ?

Object of the extraction was no damage... Horses are an animal looking to damage itself, you or anything within reach. :duh: