Worst weld ever

/ Worst weld ever #11  
I saw the title and came to say I think I could beat it, I was wrong.

Does look like the rats packed it in there...........

Best,

ed

/ Worst weld ever #12  
Is there any actual welded metal there?...It looks lit an arc was run using plain wire (non flux core) with no gas...?

/ Worst weld ever #13  
Gentlemen...That's not welding - it's sewing! You can the threads poking out! Geez!

;)

/ Worst weld ever #14  
Is that bad welding or sewing with mechanics wire? Look like the wire was laced up in there pretty well.

/ Worst weld ever #15  
A rusted out floor pan "repair"? Looks like he secured a new pan or sheet metal piece with a sheet metal screw then tried welding the rust back to the underside to "secure" it permanently & keep it from spinning around on the inside.

/ Worst weld ever #16  
Agreed it is unbelievably inept. However, you can't blame a guy for trying. If I never had picked up welder and tried, I might have done something similar........ Nah, I'd have probably done better. If my 6 year old grandson never had picked up welder and tried, he might have done something similar.

/ Worst weld ever #17  
Actually the true purpose is to keep small rodents from going under the truck :). I couldn't weld that bad if I wanted to LOL
I could. :oops::rolleyes:o_O

/ Worst weld ever #19  
It is called the Dunning–Kruger effect,

I worked with a guy in maintenance dept that thought he was a heck of a welder, He would fill in bad spots with silicone caulk and paint with silver paint when no one was watching. He finally went on to another line of work.

/ Worst weld ever #20  
Worst weld ever? We have a winner!

(Source).
5v5zk9hinjw91.jpg
please tell me that is not your fuel tank you wont make it to the next closest gas station i dont think