Worth fixing pressure washer?

/ Worth fixing pressure washer?
These things are sensitive to incoming water pressure. Whoever said to check for clogs in your screens and so forth is really on the right track to check first. Although I think you said your unit is a few years old, I doubt it gets as much use as your lawnmower, and you may not have any internal problems at all unless the unit has been overheated. The only reason I had to rebuild my pump was because I let it run too long without blasting water through it and that's a no-no.

I won't swear I didn't do this. Didn't know it was a no-no until I started this research. Seems like there should be a relief or something - I gather you can only leave it off for 2 minutes max or so. Who knew? I inherited it without instructions...

GOod ideas, I've been looking on craigs list for a parts machine. And found replacement parts online.

/ Worth fixing pressure washer? #12  
I won't swear I didn't do this. Didn't know it was a no-no until I started this research. Seems like there should be a relief or something - I gather you can only leave it off for 2 minutes max or so. Who knew? I inherited it without instructions...

GOod ideas, I've been looking on craigs list for a parts machine. And found replacement parts online.

oops! no wa wa while it was running?:D:D