Would a 1025R make a better lawnmower on hilly terrain than a x758?

/ Would a 1025R make a better lawnmower on hilly terrain than a x758? #11  
I have mowed my lawn with a 1026R & later with a x739. I have very few flat areas in my lawn, with some areas being fairly steep. The x700 series with its full time AWD & low center of gravity is no question the better mower. I have never felt uncomfortable on slopes with the X739. I cannot say the same about the 1026R.

/ Would a 1025R make a better lawnmower on hilly terrain than a x758? #12  
Made my decision between the same two options this past January.
I chose the x758 and could not be happier! I am climbing banks with the x758 that I had to cut with a trimmer previously. I am extremely pleased with cut quality ...numerous people had said that the 1025R cut quality was not nearly as good as the x758.

/ Would a 1025R make a better lawnmower on hilly terrain than a x758? #13  
Would a 1025R make a better lawnmower on hilly terrain than a x758?

I looking for a new lawnmower and see the 1025R with just a mower deck might cost about the same as a x758.

I realize this thread is old and you may have already made your decision, but in case you haven't...

I mow several acres of very hilly terrain, the steepest places are a measured 26 degree (not percent) slope. I used to own a 1026R and mowed with it. I now own an X758 and can tell you that the 758 is far more stable on hills. I've never had 4-wheel steering, so really can't compare, but my 758 turns tightly enough for me.

I'm not sure you can flip a 758 over, it's amazingly stable. If you have a bigger tractor for other work, I don't think you'd be disappointed with the 758 (or another AWD 7 series).