Would like advise on options I have.. need help

/ Would like advise on options I have.. need help #41  
Least you got it coming. Some how your story on the boat/ATV/travel trailer/multi off brand tractor dealer that can't get his numbers right doesn't surprise me?

/ Would like advise on options I have.. need help
Least you got it coming. Some how your story on the boat/ATV/travel trailer/multi off brand tractor dealer that can't get his numbers right doesn't surprise me?

Ya.. not here yet :0) dealerships down this way are jacking up their prices and they have something to blame now.. the Canadian $$ even when you tell them you've seen it on the lot and you know they bought it on a decent price they still try to make them selves cry and say they loose money.. don't know if it works on other's but won't work on me.

And then if you go on a private deal you can't really know how it's been used/abused... cheap deals are usually not worth the gamble. Then you find a few that has what you want but not exactly but you decide it would fit.. then the game starts.. lol

Oh well... rain and above freezing temps forecasted for the next week so I will keep on looking until I have one I'm satisfied with.

Kioti is still suppose to come tomorrow but not here yet.. pretty sad when you have the cash in hand and you cant get it here

/ Would like advise on options I have.. need help
Finally got it!!! Got to try it for 20 min.. :0) I find the lift lever a little on the stiff side.. dunno if I don't have it set correctly or if it just needed to run a bit..

Everything seems to be working good besides that.. sure I'm doing something wrong. ;0)

Attachments

• 20151205_141500.jpg
    20151205_141500.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 80
   / Would like advise on options I have.. need help #44  
Congrats on the new tractor!

/ Would like advise on options I have.. need help #46  
Looks nice. When you mention the stiff lift lever, do you mean the 3 point control? If so, some lube on the lever shaft may be all it needs?
Anyway, have fun learning about your new tool! Generally, if you don't know for sure, it's a good idea to change all the fluids and filters and lube everything, so you start off good.