Would someone with a GC1705 take a picture of the injector pump..

/ Would someone with a GC1705 take a picture of the injector pump.. #1  

atsah

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 3025E
I want to make sure I have the small line coming off the pump to the return Line on the right angle.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to that, I appreciate it..

/ Would someone with a GC1705 take a picture of the injector pump.. #2  
Just make sure its not in a bind, pinched internally.. it is rubber after-all..
Are you still having problems?

/ Would someone with a GC1705 take a picture of the injector pump..
Just make sure its not in a bind, pinched internally.. it is rubber after-all..
Are you still having problems?

Ya same thing Mike.. Nothing has changed.. The dealer and Agco were apparently blowing smoke.. It seems to me that to much fuel is getting returned to the tank and draining the lines..

Been racking my brain on this, I haven't started it in 24 hours, this morning I decided to lift the return line so that the line is above the aluminum return that's comes off of the injectors, wahla, it started right up.. What do you make of that Mike? The return is draining the injector lines somehow..

I'm going to remove the return injector pipe to have a magnified look at it for cracks, if there is a tiny crack in that pipe that doesn't leak non pressurized fuel it could drain the injector lines.. The hose coming off it new, the small hose coming off the injector pump with the resister in it is not new but looks to be fine.

Last edited:
Lots of 1705's out there, no pictures of the return lines off the pump/return pipe?

/ Would someone with a GC1705 take a picture of the injector pump.. #6  
if you block the end that goes into the tank, it should leak where the crack is.. showing you where the leak is..

I’ll try it, good idea..

/ Would someone with a GC1705 take a picture of the injector pump.. #8  
what problem are you having with your tractor?

Hard starting after sitting a few hours, I’m trying to figure out why my injector lines are emptying back through the return line and causing the starting problem. I have had the injectors tested, the injector pump resealed and still have the issue.

/ Would someone with a GC1705 take a picture of the injector pump.. #10  
Heres an idea.. alittle off the wall but worth a try..
Pinch off the return line.. just use a small pair of needle nose vice grips & pinch it off..
Let it sit the "normal" amount of time & try to start it.. if it starts, you know what the problem is..
If you look back thru our conversations, when we first started this "project".. I said, I've NEVER SEEN a set-up like that..
Where the return had an orifice back into the inlet.. Remember??