Would this be ok

/ Would this be ok #11  
Thinking about new tractor my bush hog I just bought only 4 ft tractor 5 inch wider tires push down grass any way see what I'm getting at...
Snowblower a 54 tractor 53 add wings??
Your thoughtsplease
bush hog not care about tire tracks
finish mower take care of problem grass.
Snowblower no good in grass

/ Would this be ok #12  
bush hog not care about tire tracks

The mower may not care, but in my experience they raise havoc with the results. I often find that a day after mowing I've got standing grass and weeds showing every tire track. How bad it is seems to depend on how dry the grass and weeds were when mowed, among other variables.

Terry

/ Would this be ok #13  
sell the 4' and get a 5' cutter

That's what I would do too...with a caveat:

Background...my cutter, a 60" Woods Bushbull, was bought used when I had my 4400 Deere. It was slightly wider than the width of the rear wheels and was only used a couple times to reclaim a field. After that, I used an RFM to maintain the parts of the field I kept clear (rest of the field left in woods and brush for the wildlife).
When I traded in my 4400 for a 4520 (rear wheel track is considerably wider), I kept, and still use the 60" Bushbull. I'm not going to go for a wider cutter since it's use is so limited and I'm not worried about the tractor being wider then the cutter. The only time I use the cutter now is to hit areas I neglect for more than a month or so.
So, if your cutter use is limited, as mine is, why spend the money?

/ Would this be ok #14  
Price was without trade my wife and I are actually considering keeping the bx and buying the new one it depends on how many thousands to fix kind of foolish owning two hoes though

Well I suspect your BX would fetch about $8K or so repaired with the 1900 hours, maybe a little more. As others have said, it may be a $3-4K repair, most of that labor. The dealer if you decide to trade it, will probably rebuild this on his staff spare time, and parts cost are probably not a lot.

Now if he gave you $5K for your BX or $20K out the door on the 3350 and BH, that would not be a bad deal, but if he offers you $2K I would have them repair and keep it or sell it yourself later on.