Would this work on my tractor?

/ Would this work on my tractor? #1  

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100E Kubota L 2501 Kubota T1460
Kubota L2501 FEL,grapple,backhoe combo

It says Bobcat" Standard Quick Hitch and that it Requires 16 GPM Minimum Hydraulic Output From Your Machine To Operate Properly

Im trying to consider all possibilities and I really like the idea of the versatility of this unit

Water Well Drilling Rig Pump Deep Borehole Drill Equipment DIY Tool Rock Bit | eBay

Looks the same as this one Water Well Deep Drilling Rig Drill Pump Driller Hydraulic Rock Boring Equipment | eBay but 1000 cheaper.

Maybe they are not assuming I have a connection at the front of my tractor

/ Would this work on my tractor? #2  
Don't know.....but if you get one and it does work, do report back, huh ?

/ Would this work on my tractor? #3  
Anything is possible if enough time is applied. An example are the Great Pyramids.

I think this will be painfully slow. But if the need is great enough the time invested will pay out.

/ Would this work on my tractor? #4  
Kubota L2501 FEL,grapple,backhoe combo

It says Bobcat" Standard Quick Hitch and that it Requires 16 GPM Minimum Hydraulic Output From Your Machine To Operate Properly

Im trying to consider all possibilities and I really like the idea of the versatility of this unit

Water Well Drilling Rig Pump Deep Borehole Drill Equipment DIY Tool Rock Bit | eBay

Looks the same as this one Water Well Deep Drilling Rig Drill Pump Driller Hydraulic Rock Boring Equipment | eBay but 1000 cheaper.

Maybe they are not assuming I have a connection at the front of my tractor

Out of curiosity I looked at both of those units,
I also looked at the tractor in your profile a Kubota B6100E.

The one with a skidsteer mount requires 16 gpm of hydraulic flow, I don't think you have even maybe 5gpm.
It takes quite a bit of tractor to have 16 gpm especially if not being run at full rated rpm.
The 3 point mounted one uses the pto to drive a built in hydraulic pump, to power that one would require your tractor to be at or above pto speed and your power would be iffy.
Also the included bits don't handle rock, the available optional ones do.

I just noticed you listed a different tract a L2501 which has only 5.1gpm at full speed.

/ Would this work on my tractor?
Out of curiosity I looked at both of those units,
I also looked at the tractor in your profile a Kubota B6100E.

The one with a skidsteer mount requires 16 gpm of hydraulic flow, I don't think you have even maybe 5gpm.
It takes quite a bit of tractor to have 16 gpm especially if not being run at full rated rpm.
The 3 point mounted one uses the pto to drive a built in hydraulic pump, to power that one would require your tractor to be at or above pto speed and your power would be iffy.
Also the included bits don't handle rock, the available optional ones do.

I have 2 tractors, the l2501 I mentioned is the tractor I was considering

Don't know.....but if you get one and it does work, do report back, huh ?
:thumbsup:
Anything is possible if enough time is applied. An example are the Great Pyramids.

I think this will be painfully slow. But if the need is great enough the time invested will pay out.
Sugar sand, Ive dug a 6 inch diam hole 27 feet by hand in about an hour.5

/ Would this work on my tractor? #7  
That helps. My concern though was the hydraulic power it will take just to turn 200ft of drill rod. This will slow the rpms dramatically.

What I should have asked is will it hook up to my tractor

/ Would this work on my tractor? #9  
Yes....

/ Would this work on my tractor? #10  
IMO it won't work on your tractor. Contact the seller and see if they can provide a low flow motor. Or you can buy a 3pt hitch mounted PTO driven hydraulic/reservoir pump to drive any tool you need including brush mowers mounted on your front loader.