Would you buy this Grasshopper 721.

/ Would you buy this Grasshopper 721. #11  
Well it痴 a bust. I壇 drove 95 miles of the 100 mile trip and the askhole sold it.

I've had that happen once before. Told the guy I was coming. Told him when I was coming. Asked if he'd wait for me. He said yes. Get there, it's gone. :rolleyes:

What a weasel! :laughing:

The only thing you really have in life is your integrity. :thumbsup:

"Integrity is the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles, or moral uprightness. It is a personal choice to hold one's self to consistent standards.[SUP][2][/SUP][FONT=&quot]In ethics, integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or accuracy of one's actions. Integrity can stand in opposition to hypocrisy,[SUP][3][/SUP] in that judging with the standards of integrity involves regarding internal consistency as a virtue, and suggests that parties holding within themselves apparently conflicting values should account for the discrepancy or alter their beliefs."[/FONT]

/ Would you buy this Grasshopper 721.
If I said I was coming in a day or two or even worse after I got paid Friday I wouldn’t blame him for selling it. I would’ve too. But after I’ve already told him I was on the way for a 2 hour trip pisses me off. I’ve had hundreds if not thousands of people promise me they’ll come get something when they get paid in a couple days. I can count on one hand how many actually have.

/ Would you buy this Grasshopper 721. #13  
If I said I was coming in a day or two or even worse after I got paid Friday I wouldn’t blame him for selling it. I would’ve too. But after I’ve already told him I was on the way for a 2 hour trip pisses me off. I’ve had hundreds if not thousands of people promise me they’ll come get something when they get paid in a couple days. I can count on one hand how many actually have.

On the flip side... when I went to look at my '77 RD400 for sale at a house, the guy was right there waiting. I tested it out with a friend, decided to buy it, we went down to the bank, cashed the cashier's check, signed the title and off I went.

When I went to get plates at the DMV, turns out the guy that sold it to me was not the owner. It was his father. They had the exact same names, but the guy sold the bike out from under the kid and the kid reported it as stolen! It was the kid that was selling the bike, but his dad posed as him when I arrived and made the transaction. YIKES!!!!

I had the title, but they couldn't prove I had the bike. I hid it at my grandma's house while straightening things out with the kid. Basically, the kid and I had to threaten his father with jail time. The father had to transfer the cash back to me. I gave the kid the cash. The kid signed the title and we were good to go.

THANKS DAD!!! :rolleyes:

/ Would you buy this Grasshopper 721. #14  
You need to keep cash at home and have the car warmed up and pointed out the drive if you want to get deals.

Some with a warped sense of reality would say, It just wasn't meant to be.

/ Would you buy this Grasshopper 721.
Well I was planning on leaving at 7:30 then he delayed in messaging me back so due to his fault it was close to 9 before I left. We’ll I saw the add about 5:00pm the night before but I wasn’t going to set into a 5 hour trip then.

Last edited:
   / Would you buy this Grasshopper 721. #16  
CLEARLY, your preocupation with getting something "NEW" isn't developed enough.