Would you buy this just for the heck of it?

/ Would you buy this just for the heck of it? #1  

ddb123

Platinum Member
Tractor
Bad Boy MZ 42"
Atlas 7' box blade with rippers, says it's in great shape. $300. I don't really need a box blade right now but heck, I could probably double my money on it, right? Or it would make a great counterweight until if/when I ever need a BB.

Attachments

• image-4217512824.jpg
    image-4217512824.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 281
   / Would you buy this just for the heck of it? #2  
Atlas 7' box blade with rippers, says it's in great shape. $300. I don't really need a box blade right now but heck, I could probably double my money on it, right? Or it would make a great counterweight until if/when I ever need a BB.

"I don't really need a box blade right now....." Yeah, you will find a need for it if you do buy it.

If it is sturdy enough and does not need any repairs and has nothing but surface rust, BUY IT. Looks good to me, and it's hard to lose money on well made attachments.

/ Would you buy this just for the heck of it?
I called at 2:00 on my way to work and at 6:00 he let me know it had already sold! Darn!

/ Would you buy this just for the heck of it? #5  
Oh yeah, for 3 bills I'd buy it. Even if I only used it twice a year to freshen up the gravel driveway.

/ Would you buy this just for the heck of it? #6  
No doubt that sold fast. Easily worth 2-3x that price.

/ Would you buy this just for the heck of it? #7  
If you do get it and you use a 3pt Quick Attach, watch out for that top link... it ain't gonna work. Same problem here, but I'd buy it in a heartbeat and mod it :D