WOW .... Anyone see this one ???

/ WOW .... Anyone see this one ??? #11  
<font color="blue"> I think it hurt me way more than her. </font>

It alwyas will, Dad! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Every time one of my daughters gets hurt or injured, I cringe. They are much tougher than us softies... goes with being a parent, I guess? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ WOW .... Anyone see this one ??? #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Amazing! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

And he shut the gate after he drove through it.... It amazes me what people in shock or panic will do. )</font>

My grandpa tells of a time when their farm house was burning down in the days before pressurized water, rural fire departments, and homeowners insurance. The only thing to do was get as many belongings out of the house before they burned up. A neighbor had come over to help. He asked grandpa’s permission to break out a window to throw furniture out of the burning house. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ WOW .... Anyone see this one ??? #13  
I remember my father telling me stories about Newark NJ where the insurance companies would have salvage companies come to the house along with the fire department and they would be removing the contents as the fire department would be putting out the fire....... Well, that is, if you had insurance and the insurance company that you had was under contract with the salvage company. If you had no insurance, they would charge for the service..... pay up front! If your insurance company didn't belong to the salvage companies list of insurance companies, they just left and your belonging got soaked.... I don't know the time frame that this occurred, but he was born at the turn of the century, so it probably was in the 1900 - 1920 time frame...

/ WOW .... Anyone see this one ??? #14  
I'll bet he'll get automatic gate shutting springs.