WOW!!

/ WOW!!
Egon said:
Ohh - I got some feathers and wedges.:)
Egon:D

Mrs.and I plan on visiting your area when the mishapes happen...thats strike two...last year flat rear two day wait for repairs and had to return home,maybe,maybe next year give it another shot.

Think I would rather have your feathers and wedges than the scrape iron w/in me that's soon to come out.

/ WOW!!
ronjhall said:
That does not sound good.
Glad to see you back.

Thank you Sir.
The bright side of being down I am able to attend more tractor pulling events...lawn chair w/pillow and the ladies signing my cast as I give them the Bambi eyes.

Hope the family doing well and you are staying strong.

/ WOW!! #13  
:D ladies signing my cast as I give them the Bambi eyes.:D :D
so .... women swarming around to play with your leg ....hmmm... wonder where I can find some plaster of paris?...;) .... too bad you're having to go through the pain to reach the fun though .... hope you heal well & quickly.

/ WOW!!
Thank you Sir.
Sure hope the jet stream dips down and brings you much cooler temps.

Saw a warning that the rattle snakes population on the increase some parts of Texas do to strange weather...sure hope its not affecting your area....yikes...taller tractor tires and close cab w/ A/C would be another form of saftely from the snakes.

/ WOW!! #15  
Hey Thomas, glad to see you checkin' in. Sorry to hear about your accident. :( I guess that makes it kinda hard to kick-start the 'bota. I'm sure a few extra cups of coffee will make it heal quicker.

/ WOW!!
Thank you Sir.
"kick-start bota"..more like the other way around ;)

Hope all is well and the family doing fine.

Notice a lot more folks from Texas on TBN...now if you can get ole Harv to move down to Texas I think you can get a chapter started. ;)

Take care and stay strong.

/ WOW!! #17  
jinman said:
I guess that makes it kinda hard to kick-start the 'bota.

That's funny :) You know one of the things I miss on my 'Bota? A hand crank! My old Farmall-A, well, has no electrical system(it was available in '41; I think it was stripped from mine years ago). To start, I pull the kill switch off, and then put the crank handle in. A couple pulls on the crank and she fires right up!

I had my battery in the 'Bota go south, where I couldn't get access for the truck to jump start it. Had to pull batteries, switch them around, get it started, move it, switch again ect...

If she would have had a hand crank, coulda fired her right up :D

/ WOW!!
RobertN said:
If she would have had a hand crank, coulda fired her right up :D

Or nice grade for jump start....ooohhh those 10F days when the motor would kick back when useing hand crank...hard on the shoulders.

/ WOW!! #20  
Egon said:
Ahh -- Just get a couple of horses to pull the tractor to start it!:D

Ahh, but these new fangled goly gee whiz hydrostatic drives just don't pull start right. You pull em for miles but they won't turn the motor over :eek: