WR Long 3rd function valve pics

/ WR Long 3rd function valve pics #1  

coolbrze

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5800
Any of you have pics from your WR Long 3rd function valve installs? Got a WR Long kit that I'll be installing on my MX5800 w/ LA1065 FEL in the next few weeks & could use all the help I can get w/ routing hydraulic lines, electric lines, etc. TIA!

/ WR Long 3rd function valve pics #2  
Following their instructions made my install fairly easy. The biggest issue that I’m still resolving is the routing of the hoses to the front of the loader. First thing, make sure you get them onto the top loader arm as close to the valve as possible otherwise a lot of movement occurs in them as the loader goes up and down.
Locating and fastening the ends at the front of the loader is where I’m still not satisfied. They provided a plate at the hose ends but fastening that to the cross tube is not secure enough for the long term. Tomorrow I see about adding some pictures.
Love to see other’s too.

/ WR Long 3rd function valve pics #3  
Most important thing to keep in mind when mounting hoses is to keep them close to the two pivot pins at either end of the loader boom. That allows the loader and attachment to operate in the full range of motion without compromising the hoses.

/ WR Long 3rd function valve pics #4  
I installed this one last fall. It's on a L3800 with a LA524 loader. WR long brand from everything attachments. If your install is anything like this one it's a piece of cake. Not sure if you have a cab or not but if you don't the only recommendation I would have is make some sort of guard for the electrical connection on the valve itself. The plug is very small similar to a house telephone jack and u could see it being ripped off pretty easy by a tree branch or something. The little orange "L" shaped guard in picture 1 is what I made to protect that area. I just used zip ties to organize the wires and hoses. Just make sure you operate all the loader functions before securing any lines in place because they will need to be able to flex in certain spots. I just ran the 12v power straight off the battery but many people pull power from somewhere closer. I just did it because it was easier and I didn't really want to tap into other wires. View attachment 595859View attachment 595858View attachment 595860View attachment 595861

/ WR Long 3rd function valve pics #5  
I installed this one last fall. It's on a L3800 with a LA524 loader. WR long brand from everything attachments. If your install is anything like this one it's a piece of cake. Not sure if you have a cab or not but if you don't the only recommendation I would have is make some sort of guard for the electrical connection on the valve itself. The plug is very small similar to a house telephone jack and u could see it being ripped off pretty easy by a tree branch or something. The little orange "L" shaped guard in picture 1 is what I made to protect that area. I just used zip ties to organize the wires and hoses. Just make sure you operate all the loader functions before securing any lines in place because they will need to be able to flex in certain spots. I just ran the 12v power straight off the battery but many people pull power from somewhere closer. I just did it because it was easier and I didn't really want to tap into other wires. View attachment 595859View attachment 595858View attachment 595860View attachment 595861
Here's the pics. Not sure why it didn't work on the first one 20190314_180554.jpeg20190314_180731.jpeg20190314_180640.jpeg

/ WR Long 3rd function valve pics #7  
Following their instructions made my install fairly easy. The biggest issue that I’m still resolving is the routing of the hoses to the front of the loader. First thing, make sure you get them onto the top loader arm as close to the valve as possible otherwise a lot of movement occurs in them as the loader goes up and down.
Locating and fastening the ends at the front of the loader is where I’m still not satisfied. They provided a plate at the hose ends but fastening that to the cross tube is not secure enough for the long term. Tomorrow I see about adding some pictures.
Love to see other’s too.

IMG_9595.JPGIMG_9596.JPGIMG_9598.JPGIMG_9599.JPG
So here is my installation on my B7510.

/ WR Long 3rd function valve pics #8  
Here are some pics of a W&R Long kit installed on a MX5800 with LA1065 FEL

IMG_0004a.jpg IMG_0006a.jpg P1070246a.jpg P1060280a.jpg P1060329.JPG P1060331a.jpg P1060332a.jpg

Not much of the hose routing is shown but I thought they might be of some help.

/ WR Long 3rd function valve pics
Thanks everyone!

/ WR Long 3rd function valve pics #10  
How do you like the loader handle and switch? I have an M59 with front aux hydraulics, but the switch and wiring was missing when I bought it. The empty loader handle broke off, but the kubota piece is pretty spendy. Im looking for a cheaper option, and getting tired of using the loader with just a steel tube for a handle...