WR Long valve or diverter

/ WR Long valve or diverter #11  
Just for others interest I wanted to post the cost because I looked all over and had a hard time getting a ball park figure online. Tatro grapple w/cylinder $430 delivered, WR Long 3rd function valve w/bulkhead quick connects $735 installed, WR Long toothbar $273 installed. $1500:cool:

Great set up. Thanks for posting the current pricing too as that should help a lot of folks pondering the grapple/grapple bucket issue. From my experience I'd say that you will get more benefit from that $1500 than from just about any other implement/attachment you have.

/ WR Long valve or diverter #12  
Thanks for all of your help. I LOVE my grapple and wr long 3rd funtion valve.:D I wore the fresh paint off of it today in about 3 hours! Works great for picking up dead pine trees and debris. If I would have known how nice this was I would have done it right away when I got my tractor. Just for others interest I wanted to post the cost because I looked all over and had a hard time getting a ball park figure online. Tatro grapple w/cylinder $430 delivered, WR Long 3rd function valve w/bulkhead quick connects $735 installed, WR Long toothbar $273 installed. $1500:cool:

Congrats on getting your machine all set up:D

/ WR Long valve or diverter #13  
Thanks for all of your help. I LOVE my grapple and wr long 3rd funtion valve.:D I wore the fresh paint off of it today in about 3 hours! Works great for picking up dead pine trees and debris. If I would have known how nice this was I would have done it right away when I got my tractor. Just for others interest I wanted to post the cost because I looked all over and had a hard time getting a ball park figure online. Tatro grapple w/cylinder $430 delivered, WR Long 3rd function valve w/bulkhead quick connects $735 installed, WR Long toothbar $273 installed. $1500:cool:

Dont forget, posting pictures of your modification is required here !;)

Extra points are given for action shots.:)