www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals)

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals) #11  
Awesome! I understand what Mr. Messick is saying...unfortunate, but it seems to be the way things work now-a-days.

Hope it stays out of trouble! Got mine, though. The parts manual will be a LIFESAVER at some point, I am sure. I've rebuilt more than one thing off of these exploded parts diagrams.

Thanks, again.

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals) #13  
Thanks, I've seen some of your early efforts guiding us to MediaMax, I tried to use it but gave up in frustration.
Managed to download a parts manual from your site in seconds without any humbug.
Sorry I don't have anything new to offer but encourage others to support this great service, you must have spent considerable time and some money on this.

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals)
allenr said:
you must have spent considerable time and some money on this.

Time and frustration (with mediamax) yes. But I cant pretend it was expensive to set up this new site. Just $10 for a domain name and about $20for the web hosting space at
Free Hostia: free php, mysql and domain hosting
This is how an internet hosting service should be run (but the free space only allows for 500k file sizes, so I took out a $23 plan).

Mediamax had a good service originally but had a big screw-up and lost about a gazillion tetrabytes of files. Mediamax are now totally hopeless. I only lost about 20 parts manuals but some people lost irreplaceable files, photo's, original music etc. People were suggesting class actions, lynchings, and worse.

TBN Man of The year? Nah, I just wanted the **** thing to work right for once.

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals) #16  
GREATt&USEFUL HARD WORK ALCHEMYSA !!!
Unfortunately for me, :confused: I didn't find any manual in your data base (operator's , service/repair or parts manuals).
If somebody can help me :eek: with any document (scanned) for this tractor. KBT B1600DT is known in US market as ZB1600DT, "Z" from Zen-Noh (Japan Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Associations). On the hood is just "Kubota ZB1600"

In fact I have a Kubota B1600DT (from the B series), with:

- 16 HP-pto output power, 20 HP-engine output
- drive: 4WD,
- 3 cylinder,
- engine model: D950, in fact 927 cc,

Note: "B1600" without "DT" is just 2WD !!!:cool:

P.S. note: universal invitation: Let's get rich this free resources !!!

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals) #17  
I checked the files and couldn't find the B26 manuals which use a TL500 loader and the BT820 back hoe. If anyone knows where I can download these PDF file for free please let me know.
Thanks

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals) #18  
:eek: A Horse, a Horse! My Kingdom for a Horse! (King Richard the Third)
A manual, a manual. My Kingdom for a KBT B1600DT maaaanual...!!! ("King Lyon the Last"...):p

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals) #19  
WOW!:D Thanks for your help. Hope that Kubota understand the need of this.
Thanks!

/ www.kubotabooks.com (Free manuals) #20  
Kubota is so worried about new product development Japan won't take the time to even review this issue. Your disclaimer seems adequate and similar to other sites who use a manufacturers name in a web address. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!