X729 AWD / AWS

/ X729 AWD / AWS #1  

jkh

Tractor
855. X729
I have a 4 year old x729 with 300 hours I took it to my dealer for the last time before it went out of warranty. When I drop it off I told the dealer that I heard a noise in the left front hub . It sounded like a bearing noise not sure, the dealer had it for 3 weeks to verify the noise, which they did but after all that time they came back and said it was normal ( no problem found) even though they verified the noise . The unit performs just fine, I just hate to wait much longer and not get it covered under warranty if there is a problem. Unit is a all wheel drive with all wheel steer. If anyone has had the same situation, I would appreciate any help.

Jkh

/ X729 AWD / AWS #2  
I would demand that the dealer put your stated problem in writing with the date and hours on the tractor. Doubt it's normal to have a "new" sound. Suspect you might have something failing there........eventually.

/ X729 AWD / AWS
Thanks I will

/ X729 AWD / AWS #4  
I would demand that the dealer put your stated problem in writing with the date and hours on the tractor. Doubt it's normal to have a "new" sound. Suspect you might have something failing there........eventually.
+1

Andreas