X740 accessories

/ X740 accessories #11  
Trust me, it's all on the list.

I am wishing now that I would not have axed the SE package from my financing, but oh well. I plan to do one addition every 1 - 2 months until it is complete. My next purchase will definitely be the brush guard. It makes me nervous not having anything to protect that $700 hood. I have to take things slow so I can pay off some debt and still gain accessories. If I can stay strict with myself, I will have no debt left except this machine and my pickup truck by Christmas time. All the credit card debt will be gone!

Here is a question for you coobie. Does the back of the SE seat tilt to adjust the angle of the back rest?
Yes there is a tilt adjustment for the back of the seat.When I bought my X740 back in 2011 I looked at the suspension seat and thought the $500 plus option was not worth the extra $$.I had major back surgery done in 2007 (4 rods and 2 cages)made me think different,glad I bought the seat now its easy on my back.coobie

Last edited:
   / X740 accessories #12  
Did you consider the tractor trunk for the back of your tractor? I have a X595 and would be lost with out mine. It would give you a lot more room plus it dumps which is very handy. My wife uses it all the time as do I. Nice looking tractor.

Curt.

/ X740 accessories
Did you consider the tractor trunk for the back of your tractor? I have a X595 and would be lost with out mine. It would give you a lot more room plus it dumps which is very handy. My wife uses it all the time as do I. Nice looking tractor.

Curt.

Never even heard of those before actually.

I like the pails because I can fill them with what I need, drive to where I need to go, or close to it, and carry the pails the rest of the way.

We have some horses that are in a field a fair distance from our barn. In the summer time, we sometimes have to walk buckets of water out there to fill their tub up. I found a few lids that fit on these pails, so I will just fill them with water and drive out there, no carrying water pails for me! Since I am looking for any kind of seat time I can get, I don't mind multiple trips! :dance1:

/ X740 accessories #14  
Trust me, it's all on the list.

I am wishing now that I would not have axed the SE package from my financing, but oh well. I plan to do one addition every 1 - 2 months until it is complete. My next purchase will definitely be the brush guard. It makes me nervous not having anything to protect that $700 hood. I have to take things slow so I can pay off some debt and still gain accessories. If I can stay strict with myself, I will have no debt left except this machine and my pickup truck by Christmas time. All the credit card debt will be gone!

Here is a question for you coobie. Does the back of the SE seat tilt to adjust the angle of the back rest?

I'd be more inclined to check out the seat from the new signature series. I don't care for the big SE seat.

/ X740 accessories #15  
Brush guards would be a great idea. The problem I would have with front fenders and a rear carrying system, they would last about 2 days with me before they would be smashed from a tree or something. Looks nice though.

/ X740 accessories #16  
I like the pails because I can fill them with what I need, drive to where I need to go, or close to it, and carry the pails the rest of the way.

We have some horses that are in a field a fair distance from our barn. In the summer time, we sometimes have to walk buckets of water out there to fill their tub up. I found a few lids that fit on these pails, so I will just fill them with water and drive out there, no carrying water pails for me! Since I am looking for any kind of seat time I can get, I don't mind multiple trips! :dance1:

They cost 3-4x what the pail itself costs but I considered it an investment when I went with these screw on lids: Gamma Seal Lids Low as $3.95 ea - Buckets Bottles Cans & Lids

No spill is the big draw for me. We use these for deer corn rather than disposable bags.

/ X740 accessories #17  
Now you have to buy the front brush guard,3 point hitch,and fancy crome hub caps and suspension seat.LOL.I have the front tire guards on my X740 and they do help.coobie

What about curb feelers? Why no love for the curb feelers

/ X740 accessories #18  
...and white walls, big white walls. :laughing:

/ X740 accessories #19  
And Fuzzy Dice :laughing: