X740? Used price?

/ X740? Used price?
A couple days ago there was a tractor in IOWA that matched the OP's description on this web site. Now it is gone.
http://www.tractorhouse.com/list/list.aspx?ETID=1&Manu=JOHN+DEERE&Mdltxt=X740&mdlx=exact
I think that may be because the OP bought it before someone else decided to. Hope it was a good decision on my part. Thanks for everyone's help. Now my problem is whether or not I can get it on my little aluminum trailer with the sides up. It measures 62 inches in width. Will that 60 inch deck fit or will I have to take the sides off?

/ X740? Used price? #22  
Ha! Good job. Mine has the 62" deck so I don't know. Just call the dealer and have them pull a tape to measure it for you.

/ X740? Used price? #23  
I think that may be because the OP bought it before someone else decided to. Hope it was a good decision on my part. Thanks for everyone's help. Now my problem is whether or not I can get it on my little aluminum trailer with the sides up. It measures 62 inches in width. Will that 60 inch deck fit or will I have to take the sides off?
Don,t forget to measure the chute extension flap on the mower deck.

/ X740? Used price?
Don,t forget to measure the chute extension flap on the mower deck.
I found a site that has the deck total width at 61.3 inches. That would be a tight fit but it may just fit? .7 isn't allot to work with and I really don't want to scratch it up, either the mower or my trailer.

/ X740? Used price? #25  
Take the sides off, no way your going to get it in the trailer without scratching something with only 3/8" of clearance on each side. Or take the deck off and make 2 trips.

Congrats on the new to you tractor!

/ X740? Used price?
Take the sides off, no way your going to get it in the trailer without scratching something with only 3/8" of clearance on each side. Or take the deck off and make 2 trips.

Congrats on the new to you tractor!
Well, still I tight fit but I remeasured the lower part of the trailer where the deck would fit and it is actually 62 and 1/2 inches. Maybe I good squeeze it in with a little cardboard on each side or maybe I just give up and borrow my son's trailer that is 6 feet instead of 5.

/ X740? Used price? #27  
I bought my x744 2 hours away and hauled it in my pick-up. I bought the aluminum bowed loading ramps for $100 and went to buy it. I removed the deck and drove the tractor up into the bed of the truck. Then I put the deck on the tailgate and tied everything down. Notes: truck has 8' box and I removed the tailgate before loading.

/ X740? Used price?
New to me! This is the one that I was talking about. I think it is in pretty good shape for a 2012!
P1090710 [1600x1200].JPG
--------------------------
P1090712 [1600x1200].JPG
--------------------------------------------------
P1090713 [1600x1200].JPG

/ X740? Used price? #29  
Really nice,enjoy.

/ X740? Used price? #30  
price. 5790.00 I am thinking this is a great price but need some reassurance from those in the know.

You got a great deal for a very clean machine, and if you sell your 425 you won't have much out of pocket for the upgrade!