XG3037

/ XG3037 #1  

Serpico

Tractor
XG3037
I have had my tractor regen forced by computer one time bc the power had cut down. Recently I killed the tractor very early in the regen phase and it will still start but dies between 3-18 minutes seemingly depending on how long it has set. The regen light has been on all the time that I have been “working” on it trying to see if it will stay running. It still dies. Is this bc I killed it after it had just began to regen?

/ XG3037 #2  
Does your tractor have the regen cancel button?
I have a switch that if the regen starts, I can hit the switch and it will cancel it and then start regen later on again.

/ XG3037 #3  
How many hours on your tractor ?
You are asking about your XG3037 ?
Might be helpful to see a picture of the dash after this problem starts.
When your tractor is attempting to regenerate what RPM are you running the engine at ?
My LS XR4155 has nearly 400 trouble free hours.

/ XG3037 #4  
I have an XG3037 and have inadvertently turned it off during a regen a few times and it simply restarted the process after restarting it. No issues from prematurely stopping the regen process.

You might try resetting the ECM by disconnecting the pos and neg cables, let it sit for 30 minutes, reconnecting the battery cables, and starting the tactor and see what happens.