XG3135 Loader LL3111 grease zert problem

/ XG3135 Loader LL3111 grease zert problem #11  
Yep. Lock n lube coupler works fine on the LS zerks.

/ XG3135 Loader LL3111 grease zert problem #12  
Dealer provided a Lock N Lube grease gun and coupler with the tractor.

Now that's a quality dealer! Keep the Hat and give me a grease gun! 😁

/ XG3135 Loader LL3111 grease zert problem #13  
Actually I got both grease gun and hat ;)

/ XG3135 Loader LL3111 grease zert problem #14  
There is a tool you can buy for purposely removing grease zerks. It may get a better bite on the zerk than the 10mm socket.

/ XG3135 Loader LL3111 grease zert problem #15  
just greased all the FEL zerks using locknlube, worked great

/ XG3135 Loader LL3111 grease zert problem #16  
Dave is awesome! He sent the same combo with my LS.

/ XG3135 Loader LL3111 grease zert problem #17  
Hi Kociakxl....did Dave send you a list for filters etc...that cross to NAPA part numbers? If so can you share that with me? Thanks!

/ XG3135 Loader LL3111 grease zert problem #18  
Talked to him yesterday and he is going to get it to me.

/ XG3135 Loader LL3111 grease zert problem #19  
Hi Kociakxl....did Dave send you a list for filters etc...that cross to NAPA part numbers? If so can you share that with me? Thanks!

Talked to him yesterday and he is going to get it to me.

What would be wrong with sharing it with the Board?? :confused3:

/ XG3135 Loader LL3111 grease zert problem #20  
I did have to use a dremel to remove a bad nick where someone hit the pin with a hammer, it was large enough i could not get on the zert with the standard grease gun end but no problem getting my lock type on the zert after cleaning the nick off only problem in cleaning the nick off the recess I accidentally nicked the zert and can not get a 10mm socket on the zert even after grinding the socket flat on the end . There is not enough of the zert sticking up to get the socket to catch. I could knock the top of the zert off and remove with a ease out or reverse drill, i was just venting because the design makes it a pain in the *** to chang the zert.

I don’t think waiting until your warranty runs out to grease the loader pin for the first time is a solid plan.