xr 4145 fuel problems

/ xr 4145 fuel problems #1  

sam645

Tractor
LS XR4145
hi all my tractor has been getting air in the fuel filter housing and i found the primer pump had a small leak that would allow air to enter and give codes and quit running so i replaced the fuel filter housing and now it gives code f06 1613 that is for injector bank 2 fault does anybody know what that is, This tractor is driving me crazy. and it has also blown a 10 amp fuse for the engine sensor. and lost all power when that happens. i would appreciate any help thank you

/ xr 4145 fuel problems #2  
Did you bleed the lines going from the fuel filter up to the injectors? Might be air in the line. That's the first place I'd look....

/ xr 4145 fuel problems #3  
Check over all of the ground connections (its a good idea to unhook, clean, and re-tighten them all), and look for anywhere the wire harness may have rubbed enough to cause a short. Some of the earlier XR41XX series had bad wiring harnesses in them that would cause some issues with blown fuses, etc.

As far as your fuel filter issue, make sure the filter housing is tight and there is no debris between the filter body o-ring and the filter housing. I had to tighten mine more than I thought it needed to be when I was having a similar problem.

/ xr 4145 fuel problems
Check over all of the ground connections (its a good idea to unhook, clean, and re-tighten them all), and look for anywhere the wire harness may have rubbed enough to cause a short. Some of the earlier XR41XX series had bad wiring harnesses in them that would cause some issues with blown fuses, etc.

As far as your fuel filter issue, make sure the filter housing is tight and there is no debris between the filter body o-ring and the filter housing. I had to tighten mine more than I thought it needed to be when I was having a similar problem.
bled the fuel filter more and got some more air out of it i was thinking if air was in the common rail how long does it take to come out. it ran for 40 minutes fine ,but why the engine sensor fuse blew i dont know the next step is taking the hood off to look for shorted wires ,a service manual would help find out what that fuse goes to, thanks for your help